Camp Report 8/2/14

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
I think Pead and Cunningham have an opportunity being the superior blockers out of the RBs. I personally that is why Pead has stayed on this team. Hearing that Cunningham is doing well pass blocking can only be good.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I don't know Frank Gore has lasted a long while and that's who Stacy compares to.
More elusive, and has ran behind a very good o-line for most of his career. Great Vision...I don't really see Gore trying to run over D-Linemen & LB's too much, but I really don't watch a lot of 9er's games.
Stacy's been running over dudes since his sophomore year at Vandy....Much more physical runner, but again, that's JMO....

CoachO

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hahahahaha I almost want to call off work one of these days just to go see that guy.

Thanks for taking the time to write up the report, and answering questions. Look forward to reading these every time I log on. (y)

Thanks, and if you do ever make it out there, let me know you are coming. Would love to meet.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
That's inaccurate. I didn't like the Brockers pick. I was dead wrong there. I wanted Malaluga(sp?) over Laurinaitis. Dead wrong there. There have been plenty of instances where I didn't like the pick and was wrong. To date the 2 guys I've been hardest on, Quick and Pead, have produced almost nothing. If they show up I will be the happiest person in the world and I will be more than happy to say I'm wrong.
I wanted Malauga, but as it turns out this D needs some brains!