Call Tebow...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
I'm not shitting you at all. Can't play an entire season with Hill. Vick might be my first choice but Tebow is just sitting there. Why not?

jjab360

Legend
Get this BS out of here lol.

You people need to educate yourself on Shaun Hill, he's not Peyton Manning, but he's a veteran QB with a decent arm, pocket mobility, and a good feel for the game. We can win with that guy.

allrams

UDFA
Get this BS out of here lol.

You people need to educate yourself on Shaun Hill, he's not Peyton Manning, but he's a veteran QB with a decent arm, pocket mobility, and a good feel for the game. We can win with that guy.
M.Vick all day pls.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
M.Vick all day pls.
I think he could succeed, I said before this happened I was comfortable with Hill being in there for 2 or 3 games... A full season not so much, and still feel that way, we must be thinking of a trade...

iced

No....Tebow's pass is like a hail mary - you pray it gets completed

If we wanted Sanchez we would have signed Sanchez. If we wanted Vick we would have signed Vick. If we wanted Tebow we would have signed Tebow.

allrams

UDFA
I think he could succeed, I said before this happened I was comfortable with Hill being in there for 2 or 3 games... A full season not so much, and still feel that way, we must be thinking of a trade...
M.vick brings another factor to the rams his mobility not counting a very strong arm. He is just as accurate or more than anyone we got or can get a hold of.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Call Tebow and tell him he should stay with the SEC Network. In other words Hell No!

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
[QVick ="Barrison, post: 375606, member: 38"]I think he could succeed, I said before this happened I was comfortable with Hill being in there for 2 or 3 games... A full season not so much, and still feel that way, we must be thinking of a trade...
M.vick brings another factor to the rams his mobility not counting a very strong arm. He is just as accurate or more than anyone we got or can get a hold of.[/QUOTE]

That's not even close to being true.....

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
You people really think Tebow or Vick are better right now for this team than Hill? That's quite amazing really

Memphis Ram

Legend
I still say they should at least give Vince Young a look (as backup) if Fisher & he can bury the hatchet.

tumblr_ll9pv9jboy1qixleeo1_400.gif

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
We can't get Mike Vick without a trade. I wouldn't mind having Tebow as a backup rather than Davis.

Btw, listen to what in the fuck we are talking about. Can someone just kill me now?

ShaneFalco

say what you guys want about tim, he led a team to the playoffs and a win in the playoffs.

I think he would be great with the Rams, the rams run smashmouth offense. Which tim could fit in. And our defense would get a great time of possession to be fresh when they play.

I see alot of 3 and outs with Shaun Hill.

Vick would definitely be interesting to see what he has left.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
What has Mccarron done in Cincy this year? Haven't heard anything. Also echoing what @Athos said, we could steal Shaw from the Browns on a trade or from the PS squad. But he'd have to be on the active roster if we take him off the PS.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
This is borderline embarrassing. Vick? Tebow? Sanchez?
C'mon... You have to know Fisher isn't going to do this.