Bryan Burwell passed away

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Far too young. My utmost condolences go to his family and friends.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
RIP Bryan Burwell. Like him or not, the man always had a smile on his face, was upbeat and cheerful. My thoughts are with his family. We'll miss him in the St. Louis area.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Did anyone know he was battling cancer? Tragic news, he was too young.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Very sad. His articles were always worth reading whether I agreed or not. This is so shocking!

Rest in Peace

(n)

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Did anyone know he was battling cancer? Tragic news, he was too young.

I had no clue. Nothing had been said about it in the media. That's one reason it's shocking to me. I knew he'd been off 920 for a bit, but that's it.

Speaking of 920, they've been naturally talking about him all morning. Great stories. Frank talking about him now. Hard to listen as Frank is crying on the air.
Edit. I meant "hard to listen" to Frank not in a mean way.

http://player.tritondigital.com/16821

Last edited:

cracengl

Rookie
No Bueno. There were times I didn't like his opinions, but for the most part he was a really good read and seemed like a good guy. PD has big shoes to fill now.

paceram

Pro Bowler
News like this really puts Sports & Life in perspective! I came on this site to get an update on the Rams and then read this shocking news about Burwell and all of the sudden the Rams news just doesn't seem quite as important as it did when I signed on! I live in Florida but I really enjoyed reading his articles and he really seemed to be a sincerely good person!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Well damn. Didn't see that coming.
Upon further review ... I'm gonna miss that guy a little.

bluecoconuts

Legend
That's a shame, I thought he was one of the better reporters, seemed like a good guy all around, enjoyed his stuff.