Broadcast Video Of 99' Rams Week 1

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

moklerman

Warner-phile
I'd actually watched Warner play in the Europe Leaue. I always thought it was kind of a joke that they had a guy named after the Seahawks RB to try and "trick" people into watching. Even though Green was injured and I was disappointed like everyone else, I thought the Rams had a chance in this game since Tony Banks was starting for Baltimore.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
The Ravens were really packin' the running lanes up...
Ybit he'd have scored on that pass play six weeks later. He wasn't in shape ,Marshall was never known for his conditioning ,brains,speed ,vision,but he played himself into shape

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
So here's a cool little video of a drive against the Ravens in week 1 of the glorious 1999 season. Remember, that Ravens team would go on to win a superbowl that very next season riding their defense. This was also Warners first ever NFL game.

Good god, sometimes I wish I could go 15 years back in time and go through that season again

I've been watching the Rams receivers for too long, my immediate reaction to both Holt receptions "Oh well it was a tough catch...oh right he didn't drop it"

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I've been watching the Rams receivers for too long, my immediate reaction to both Holt receptions "Oh well it was a tough catch...oh right he didn't drop it"
I was actually thinking the same thing, and kept waiting for the ref to wave it off as a non catch

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Kurt was amazing too though. Such quick decisions, almost always went to the right spot with the ball with a decisiveness and accuracy that were hall of fame quality. He really took Martz's offense to the next level from an execution standpoint, looking at the way he spread that ball around the Ravens' defense was like "WTF!?"

moklerman

Warner-phile
Kurt was amazing too though. Such quick decisions, almost always went to the right spot with the ball with a decisiveness and accuracy that were hall of fame quality. He really took Martz's offense to the next level from an execution standpoint, looking at the way he spread that ball around the Ravens' defense was like "WTF!?"
On top of all of that, notice the two long passes to Faulk and Holt? He just dropped the ball in the bucket both times. They weren't rocket shots or even particularly pretty to look at but they were floated to the perfect spot at the perfect time and very easy to catch. Possibly Warner's greatest ability.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I don't know wtf happened but I closed my eyes and 15 years went by.

I was thinking the same thing kinda.......anytime I see GSOT footage I'm filled with two powerful emotions that are diametrically opposed.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

Warner was precise, not just accurate, he had every throw in his arsenal and had amazing touch on screens as well as deep passes. He threw a screen as well as anyone I've ever seen. The ball just floated into place as Faulk was running forward and then it was anyones guess how far he would take it.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Now that's how an Offence should Click! Thanks for the Clip!!:D