Breaking Bad

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Thanks. Will check it out. I think we are still another season behind.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I downloaded all the episodes in 720p. Great quality and free. I like having them to watch again later.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
seriously one of the best TV series.. sad it's over :sad:

thanks for the site

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I wanted to thank you for the link......nice work.

I loved the ending "I guess I got what I deserved" playing as it fades out. Nice touch by the producers don't you think?

Best series I've ever watched. Excellent from beginning to end.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Best series I've ever watched. Excellent from beginning to end.

It was gripping, that's the best word I can use to describe it. Also well acted and the camera work and music selection was first rate.

But the writing and production values were the real stars of this show. The sets and dialogue were not matched by the acting and the acting was out of this world. It was a fantastic series and while I hate that it's over I'm glad they didn't overstay like most series do.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It was gripping, that's the best word I can use to describe it. Also well acted and the camera work and music selection was first rate.

But the writing and production values were the real stars of this show. The sets and dialogue were not matched by the acting and the acting was out of this world. It was a fantastic series and while I hate that it's over I'm glad they didn't overstay like most series do.

:bigup:

BigHornRAMM

Rookie
Name
BigHorn
ok ok, never seen it. I'll take the plunge and watch them all..

I wonder if it's a better tv series then game of thrones? Opinions, I know they are very different.. But on a pure entertainment scale

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
ok ok, never seen it. I'll take the plunge and watch them all..

I wonder if it's a better tv series then game of thrones? Opinions, I know they are very different.. But on a pure entertainment scale

I haven't seen Game of Thrones but I don't see how you wouldn't like BB if you like GOT.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Aright, I heard GOT and BB are the two best tv shows in 20 years +
I know BB has got to be right up there in being the best just as Sons Of Anarchy has to be as well. And I have plans on getting to GOT since I hear the same about it. Enjoy the ride that is BB. You will definitely enjoy.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Best show ever, in my book. I can't even think of too many movies in the same class, maybe The Godfather.

ram29jackson

Rookie
tv shows are just tv shows...besides,I'm not interested in a drug dealing cancer victim. LOL Its just dark depessing stuff. I would flip to it a couple minutes during the past seasons and flip away... I waited till the final episode to watch the whole thing...amusing and all but just more dark depressing bullcrap...everyone dies = ooohhh what a fantastic show? people are just weird LOL

I watch the walking dead...not because I like it but because its the dumbest concept ever and I want to see how they lamely try to end the whole thing. You cant run from zombies forever LOL.

the politically correct world cant have real antagonists anymore so they have to create some pretend silliness like zombies ? I laugh a lot at forums of people trying to break down episodes and characters of that stupid show like its some mysterious fascinating drama LOL its just a weekly weak ass horror flick for dumb people to stare at like a shiny marble....although you probably compare this to the 1970s planet of the apes crappola that was the trendy silliness back then

BigHornRAMM

Rookie
Name
BigHorn
tv shows are just tv shows...besides,I'm not interested in a drug dealing cancer victim. LOL Its just dark depessing stuff. I would flip to it a couple minutes during the past seasons and flip away... I waited till the final episode to watch the.

Whoa Mr. Buzz kill.. 90% of everone I spoke to says it's amazing. So I bought all 5 seasons on Blu Ray..

Last edited by a moderator:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
tv shows are just tv shows...besides,I'm not interested in a drug dealing cancer victim. LOL Its just dark depessing stuff. I would flip to it a couple minutes during the past seasons and flip away... I waited till the final episode to watch the whole thing...amusing and all but just more dark depressing bullcrap...everyone dies = ooohhh what a fantastic show? people are just weird LOL

I watch the walking dead...not because I like it but because its the dumbest concept ever and I want to see how they lamely try to end the whole thing. You cant run from zombies forever LOL.

the politically correct world cant have real antagonists anymore so they have to create some pretend silliness like zombies ? I laugh a lot at forums of people trying to break down episodes and characters of that stupid show like its some mysterious fascinating drama LOL its just a weekly weak ass horror flick for dumb people to stare at like a shiny marble....although you probably compare this to the 1970s planet of the apes crappola that was the trendy silliness back then

I'm interested to know what kind of TV/Movies you find entertaining? I understand BB might not be for everybody and I don't watch any "zombie" shows because I like to watch things that I can sorta make real in my head and live it along with the plot for entertainment's sake and that just won't work for me with dead people walking around. So what's your entertainment poison?

ram29jackson

Rookie
I'm interested to know what kind of TV/Movies you find entertaining? I understand BB might not be for everybody and I don't watch any "zombie" shows because I like to watch things that I can sorta make real in my head and live it along with the plot for entertainment's sake and that just won't work for me with dead people walking around. So what's your entertainment poison?

I'm like anyone else...Its as varied and bizarre as anyone else I suppose.

I come from a cross over period where tv was just your 13 channels and now you don't even have to leave the house if you want to see any handful of movies any night.

I was goth and alternative in the 80s growing up so I appreciate stuff for just being unique and weird or even lamely funny. I like stuff that's poorly done and bad because that makes it funny.

I seem to be the only one on the internet who appreciates Sigue Sigue Sputnik LOL

I watch sports and movies and documentaries and youtube now. I could care less about keeping up with various sitcoms or hour long dramas... I may watch them here and there but its not the habit it use to be for me. Now thanks to the internet, the entire world is a show...

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I'm like anyone else...Its as varied and bizarre as anyone else I suppose.

I come from a cross over period where tv was just your 13 channels and now you don't even have to leave the house if you want to see any handful of movies any night.

I was goth and alternative in the 80s growing up so I appreciate stuff for just being unique and weird or even lamely funny. I like stuff that's poorly done and bad because that makes it funny.

I seem to be the only one on the internet who appreciates Sigue Sigue Sputnik LOL

I watch sports and movies and documentaries and youtube now. I could care less about keeping up with various sitcoms or hour long dramas... I may watch them here and there but its not the habit it use to be for me. Now thanks to the internet, the entire world is a show...

So a Quentin Tarantino fan I bet?