Breaking: Alex Smith traded to the Redskins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Hahahaha Robert Griffin is still a thing??

How's the Subway promos workin out for him?

No kidding. Between him, and that creepy Jared, the pedophile, Subway must have really cleaned out it's marketing department.

:rant:"You're fired!!!"....(n)....:rant:"Every last one of you!!!"

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
You see this is where I thought he might end up and then the Cleveland Browns will draft Barkley first overall and trade down in the first to get a speedy wide receiver.
ljramsfan,
I am definitely predicting the Browns draft Saquan Barkley at number one overall. Then they take either Bradley Chubb or Orlando Brown at 4.
They already have their speedy receiver in Corey Coleman so not a need there; plus with Josh Gordon back on the wagon they are looking pretty stout at Wide out.

People need to start taking a look at the Browns a little closer, imo.
They really do remind me of how the Rams looked at the end of our 4 and 12 in 2016.
Still just sayin'

~ArkyRamsFan~

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
Fuller is saying he got word from the Redskins it wasn't him traded so we're back to waiting on that info.

Ok that makes more sense. I couldn’t believe the skins actually gave up Fuller on top of a 3rd round pick. He’s a good player.

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
ljramsfan,
I am definitely predicting the Browns draft Saquan Barkley at number one overall. Then they take either Bradley Chubb or Orlando Brown at 4.
They already have their speedy receiver in Corey Coleman so not a need there; plus with Josh Gordon back on the wagon they are looking pretty stout at Wide out.

People need to start taking a look at the Browns a little closer, imo.
They really do remind me of how the Rams looked at the end of our 4 and 12 in 2016.
Still just sayin'

~ArkyRamsFan~
I said it several times this year on different forums that the Browns were just a few players short of being a good team and people thought I was nuts. I still think they make a run at the playoffs next year.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Don't laugh but he is going to Cleveland. And the Browns just might be next years Rams success story.......

Just sayin'.....

~ArkyRamsFan~
but..but..but, it's the Browns!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Except smith won’t have a good run game, game breaking wr, or an elite te in Washington. Might have a good TE if reed can stay healthy but he hasn’t shown that ability at all.

I believe you are grossly underestimating the talent on that team.

Chiefs got fleeced. Starting QB for a third round pick, and Smith is coming off his career-best season too. Just nuts IMO.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Don't laugh but he is going to Cleveland. And the Browns just might be next years Rams success story.......

Just sayin'.....

~ArkyRamsFan~

I said those very words to my brother bout two weeks to the season ending. With Cousins josh Gordon tons of cap and all those picks people may not be laughing at them to much longer and if you think about it if they secure a qb without using any of those two early first rounders that s major but of course they got to hit on those two first picks but I believe they can definitely pull a Rams type season but hinges on Cousins.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
I said it several times this year on different forums that the Browns were just a few players short of being a good team and people thought I was nuts. I still think they make a run at the playoffs next year.

Totally agree....really if you look at their roster objectively they only need a corner and they will have a decent defense.
And if they can score a QB like Cousins and get a play maker like Barkley, they can become dangerous behind a very under rated offensive line.
The Browns are sneaking up on people. Look at what has transpired in just the last 2 months or so.....
1.) Josh Gordon returned from Purgatory.
2.) Hired John Dorsey as GM
3.) Hired Todd Haley as OC
4.) Joe Thomas should be good to go next year.

If #5 is scoring a NFL quality QB this team can make some noise. Again, remarkably similar to the 2016 Rams who also had a decent defense and good STs. Just needed some more points on offense to turn those close losses into wins.

Again, just sayin'

~ArkyRamsFan~

LA_vision

Hall of Fame
This has to be the dumbest trade/move I have seen in sports in a long time. And all of this was self inflicted because of a stupid situation they created. :confused:

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
I believe you are grossly underestimating the talent on that team.

Chiefs got fleeced. Starting QB for a third round pick, and Smith is coming off his career-best season too. Just nuts IMO.

No chiefs got one of the best starting slot corners in the league. They are all in on mahomes obviously. Save a ton of money in the process. You might be the only person I’ve seen say the Chiefs got fleeced.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Will give Smith the benefit of a doubt. He performed well the first quarter of the season; Andy Reid just has a reputation of being an epic choke artist through midseason and beyond

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It was fuller. Wow Chiefs did well to get him. Just look at all the comments by their old gm and others on twitter. People think Fuller can be a star. Allowed the lowest qb rating in the league when he was in the slot this year.
That's highway robbery IMO great deal for the Chefs.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-traded-to-chiefs-as-part-of-alex-smith-deal/

Kendall Fuller traded to Chiefs as part of Alex Smith deal
Posted by Curtis Crabtree on January 30, 2018

870692814-e1517372591297.jpg

Getty Images

The Kansas City Chiefs are getting cornerback Kendall Fuller from the Washington Redskins as part of a trade that will send quarterback Alex Smith to D.C., according to multiple reports.

The trade cannot become official until the start of the new league year on March 14. However, a deal was reportedly reached Tuesday that will send Smith to Washington in exchange for Fuller and a third-round pick. Washington is also set to give Smith a four-year contract extension.

Fuller seemed unaware of his inclusion in the deal.

View: https://twitter.com/KeFu11er/status/958551017121091584?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fprofootballtalk.nbcsports.com%2F2018%2F01%2F30%2Freports-kendall-fuller-traded-to-chiefs-as-part-of-alex-smith-deal%2F

However, at least a half-dozen separate outlets named Fuller as the piece headed to Kansas City in the trade.

Fuller has appeared in 29 games for Washington over the last two seasons with 12 total starts. He recorded 55 tackles this season with four interceptions, 10 passes defended and a forced fumble.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
No chiefs got one of the best starting slot corners in the league. They are all in on mahomes obviously. Save a ton of money in the process. You might be the only person I’ve seen say the Chiefs got fleeced.

NRC is also one of the best slot corners in this league. But getting a QB who is at the top of his game for him and a third round pick would be a damn good deal.

Also I could care less who says what tbh, either, even in the media. They're the same morons who thought Goff was a bust in year one in a bad offense. Just my take that the Chiefs could have gotten a better deal. For the Skins timing's everything I suppose, and yeah I have no problem disagreein on this one.