Brady to the Rams?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rams1991

UDFA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If Giselle said to you "I want to live in SoCal." Wouldn't you go? lol

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
So - just curious as I don't recall exactly but didn't JR use stick'em before it was prohibited? Not defending a whiner here but it's not cheating if it's not against the rules.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
I don't think I could watch the Rams any longer if Brady became the QB.

lockdnram21

Legend
So - just curious as I don't recall exactly but didn't JR use stick'em before it was prohibited? Not defending a whiner here but it's not cheating if it's not against the rules.
it was banned in 81. Rice just said it on twitter and he said everybody did it then hash tagged #evenplayingfield

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
it was banned in 81. Rice just said it on twitter and he said everybody did it then hash tagged #evenplayingfield
And, to be fair, there were pretty rampant rumors of it being abused by everyone.

One would have thought that'd be easy for refs to check though. Just give the WRs, TEs and DBs a hearty handshake after particularly good plays.

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox
The only way I'd want Brady on our team is if we fail to fix the O-line. Birds-eye view of the total annihilation of the "GOAT". I'd love it!!

lockdnram21

Legend
And, to be fair, there were pretty rampant rumors of it being abused by everyone.

One would have thought that'd be easy for refs to check though. Just give the WRs, TEs and DBs a hearty handshake after particularly good plays.
Rodgers said the same thing about deflating footballs.

tbux

Rookie
First off, can that crap I bolded please stop? Here's a pro tip: Whenever you make assumptions about other people's motivations that would make your argument very easy, you are usually very, very wrong. And in this case, you are. Even if we weren't in SB36, I'd think Brady was a filthy cheater. How good would he be without cheating? I don't know. And it's his and the Patriots' fault that I don't.

And no, I don't think Rice is the greatest receiver ever. I think he's way overrated because he was part of the 49ers hype machine, and benefited from a lot of refs who decided they liked the 49ers better.

I love the Rams immensely as Im sure you and most do. If you don't see Rice as the best WR ever- you may need therapy! lol sorry man- that one isn't really debatable. He is far and away the best ever. RB, QB etc you can make very good arguments for- WR is a no brainer.

I also think Brady is the best QB ever- hate him, but not going to deny what the guy has done.

Boffo97

Name
Dave
I love the Rams immensely as Im sure you and most do. If you don't see Rice as the best WR ever- you may need therapy! lol sorry man- that one isn't really debatable. He is far and away the best ever. RB, QB etc you can make very good arguments for- WR is a no brainer.

I also think Brady is the best QB ever- hate him, but not going to deny what the guy has done.
Nah, no therapy needed. I just disagree with you. That's okay, right/

tbux

Rookie
Nah, no therapy needed. I just disagree with you. That's okay, right/

Yeah man- all good= just a little dig. tell me though, who would you say is better all time than Rice. I cant think of one even close actually.

Boffo97

Name
Dave
Yeah man- all good= just a little dig. tell me though, who would you say is better all time than Rice. I cant think of one even close actually.
Offhand, I'm not sure. But the 49ers of that era were such frequent cheaters that none of them is the best ever of anything. And that aside, all of them were massively overrated, especially by their fanbase. If you asked them who the best QBs ever were, most of them would answer Montana followed by Young. In that same way, they tried to make Terrell Owens 2nd best WR ever when he was there.