Brady looks very mediocre...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
...when his team is talent deficient. That's weird... :roll:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Definitely a strange phenomenon. He's not elevating anyone, his receivers aren't getting open, he's checking down all the time, etc. I hope they find out what's wrong with wonderboy. It's just not right that he's not his normal magician self.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Wrong routes, dropped passes....hmmmm.....where have i heard that before....but but Brady is god and can make any wr look good.......cough cough. ITS ALL THE QB"S FAULT!!!!!!!!

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Wow, not making EVERYONE around him better??? Must be an average to below average QB. :hehe:

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
"SEND BRADFORD TO THE GALLOWS!!!! HE CAN'T HIT RECEIVERS THAT CAN'T GET SEPERATION!!! TERRIBLE PICK!!! SET THIS FRANCHISE BACK A DECADE!!! SUH IS A RAM IN MY HEART!!! RGKNEE WOULDA WON A SUPER BOWL WITH THE RAMS LAST YEAR!!!"

Uh-hum... sorry I had severe flash back of the Bradford bashers. My bad.

Just goes to show one man can't do it all. They say football is the ultimate team sport for a reason.

TexasRam

Legend
Where are the stat boys when you need them. To show us how, you know, Brady was actually responsible for not making great throws and missing all these open WR's that we couldnt see on our limited angle views. :rofl:

Can we not get a comparison of Brady this week compared to the rest of the league? ya know, 3rd down conversions, yards per pass and red zone deficiencys.

:lmao: :nono:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
TexasRam said:
Where are the stat boys when you need them. To show us how, you know, Brady was actually responsible for not making great throws and missing all these open WR's that we couldnt see on our limited angle views. :rofl:

Can we not get a comparison of Brady this week compared to the rest of the league? ya know, 3rd down conversions, yards per pass and red zone deficiencys.

:lmao: :nono:
He'll probably still end up with a QBR of 914.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
If Geno would stop throwing ints, maybe the Jets could pull this one out. :grr:

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Imagine if Brady had the Rams OL from a couple of years ago to go along with his current offensive weapons.

Well, that's what Sam had, only Sam had horrible coaching and was just a baby.

I just listened to Fran Tarkenton on the Fast Lane say he will be shocked if Bradford doesn't have a breakout year this year. He said he really likes Sam. He just needed good players around him and a good organization and he finally has both.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Jiminy Crickets.

Three interceptions, and the Jets only lost by 3.
That Brady sure is a miracle worker with just Regular Joes at receiver.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
X said:
Jiminy Crickets.

The idiocy over at the other place has got me laughing myself to tears.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Sum1BTRthnU said:
X said:
Jiminy Crickets.

The idiocy over at the other place has got me laughing myself to tears.
It is pretty funny. We've already got one excuse for Brady.

"Rain." :lmao:

It's impossible to imagine that they're that dense. That they can't understand that the underlying theme of talking about Brady is that he's a good QB who can't "elevate" backup receivers, or "will them" to get open and hold onto the ball. All you get is deflection. "Dahhh, B-B-Brady has been five Super Duper Bowls, and B-B-Bradford is a poo poo face."

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I'll just keep setting 'em up...you keep knocking 'em down, Paul.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Sum1BTRthnU said:
It's pretty funny we had almost identical responses in one of those threads.
It's not even fair... :lmao:

Sum1

Hall of Fame
X said:
Sum1BTRthnU said:

You and I have something in common...a functioning brain and the ability to use logic.

jjab360

Legend
I found his temper tantrums hilarious, what a diva.

I'm so glad we have a level headed, down to Earth QB.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Sum1BTRthnU said:
X said:
Sum1BTRthnU said:

You and I have something in common...a functioning brain and the ability to use logic.
You really only need 1/4 of a brain to realize that Donnie Avery never played with Bradford, but ...

Lacking.

Oh well. I felt like doing a little troll patrol, but now I'm bored of it. We started a couple of fires, so now I'm gonna go to bed while they burn through the night. lol. Larry's shift starts in the morning, so I'll peruse the threads to see him link a site and say Brady is god while completely ignoring the points people were making relative to how even "great" QBs can look pedestrian without their starting receivers.

"To the point? Silly. Brady? (insert link here). Seems we don't go to enough games to see what's happening on the field. Me? I go to all of them. Open receivers? All the time, yet our QB? Just not very good."

How was that? Pretty accurate? :yeh:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
jjab360 said:
I found his temper tantrums hilarious, what a diva.

I'm so glad we have a level headed, down to Earth QB.
Yeah, after what he told the NFLN guys, how he needed to help them....all he did was passive aggressive freaking out on the sideline.

He has an advantage over our QB...he has always had a line.

This is why I put a slight temper on our success this year...youth needs to develop. It's a fact, not an excuse.