Bradford Throws In Front of 40,000-Preseason Grade A

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Who is this Sam Bradford you all speak of?

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
Beginning to think ROD needs a "Bradford" forum for all of the members who still carry a torch for the guy. I would rather read about players that currently wear our uniform.....

Thank you for the logical approach to SB8. The guy did not get it done here. It wont matter if he can get it done elsewhere, he didn't get it done here!

Ram65

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Beginning to think ROD needs a "Bradford" forum for all of the members who still carry a torch for the guy. I would rather read about players that currently wear our uniform.....

Then why do you enter and post in this or any Bradford thread? That makes no sense at all. Just pass bye.

I happen to come by the article reading about local gasoline prices. I thought some here might be interested in what was happening with Sam in Phila. I'm going to keep up with Sam and the Eagles because they are local (for me) and like it or not ever since the trade Sam/Eagles and Nick/Rams will be intertwined.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I like Sam, I think he's one of the good guys, but part of me has to admit that if he's successful in Philly I'll be bitter about it. After all the time this franchise put into him to see another team reap the rewards would suck... big time.
I wouldn't, it's nobody's fault but our own.

You can't expect a guy to get smashed up for like 3 or 4 years, then finally turn the team around by year 5 after he's already frail and beaten then expect him to be upright enough to reap the benefits of what you wanted from him.

If he blows up well then kudos to the Eagles for putting a better first team with Bradford than we did any year he was here until it was too late.

RamBill

Legend
There are only 2 moments/milestones I'm looking forward to with regards to Bradford this season:

1) The moment he plays a down in a regular season game.
2) The moment he plays 50.1% of the Eagles offensive plays for the season.

The first moment erases a 3rd round draft pick give back from the Rams to the Eagles.
The second moment erases a 4th round draft pick give back from the Rams to the Eagles.

If #1 and #2 happen, the Rams are left with their own 3rd and 4th round picks + the Eagles 2nd round pick for 2016.

I wish him well, but I'm looking forward not backwards. My only concern is keeping those draft picks to help make the Rams stronger in the future.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

to the guys that don't want sam mentioned in this forum again - you're fucking kidding aren't you? try coming back to reality. no need to go into reasons why he will be featured here all season.

me - thanks to everyone who keeps us up to date.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
His arm has never been in question with me. My afirst concern is his health and longevity of course. My second concern is his head he is to conservative for me especially considering how gifted his arm is. To many checkdowns not enough downfield confidence and will not throw a receiver open. I know maybe it was all the coordinators and receivers he had that made him comservative. I have always felt this way and posted it before. I wish him well except against us and hope he finds his way.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
His arm has never been in question with me. My afirst concern is his health and longevity of course. My second concern is his head he is to conservative for me especially considering how gifted his arm is. To many checkdowns not enough downfield confidence and will not throw a receiver open. I know maybe it was all the coordinators and receivers he had that made him comservative. I have always felt this way and posted it before. I wish him well except against us and hope he finds his way.

spags/fisher vs chip kelly

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Then why do you enter and post in this or any Bradford thread? That makes no sense at all. Just pass bye.

I happen to come by the article reading about local gasoline prices. I thought some here might be interested in what was happening with Sam in Phila. I'm going to keep up with Sam and the Eagles because they are local (for me) and like it or not ever since the trade Sam/Eagles and Nick/Rams will be intertwined.
Sorry, I thought this was a Rams forum. Sam is not a Ram. Hence why I asked if a sub forum (the "Bradford" forum I mentioned in my post) or sticky would be useful for those who want to keep up with him and the Eagles.

Faceplant

Rams On Demand Sponsor

to the guys that don't want sam mentioned in this forum again - you're freaking kidding aren't you? try coming back to reality. no need to go into reasons why he will be featured here all season.

me - thanks to everyone who keeps us up to date.

Try not to get your shorts in a twist there dude. No need to get all pissy because I mentioned he could use his own forum/sticky for all of the new Eagles followers.

Faceplant

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Funny thing is I was as big a Sammy supporter as ANYONE on here...when he was a RAM. I have 3, now useless Bradford jerseys to prove it too. I was as shocked as anyone when he was traded and it still bothers me. Maybe THAT is why I do not care to follow his trials and tribulations with a team that I despise???!!!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Try not to get your shorts in a twist there dude. No need to get all pissy because I mentioned he could use his own forum/sticky for all of the new Eagles followers.

not pissy at all. i like using expletives to get my point across.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Funny thing is I was as big a Sammy supporter
Not going to win too many people over with that, many of us come from the other site and that was used so derisively over there it's almost assured to make people balk.

And to curb your point, go look at the top and the bottom of the page, tell me what the page is called.

Rams-NFL Talk. Do you know what the Eagles are? An NFL team. You know what Sam Bradford is? An NFL player with significant ties to the Rams. So, do with that information what you will.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Sorry, I thought this was a Rams forum. Sam is not a Ram. Hence why I asked if a sub forum (the "Bradford" forum I mentioned in my post) or sticky would be useful for those who want to keep up with him and the Eagles.

Better yet, if you want to follow SB, (who I wish the best), join an Eagles forum.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I hope Bradford and the Eagles do really well. Like 13-3. So when we go 14-2 and get home field advantage, we can send Bradford home in the NFC championship game.

I'd rather see the Eagles flame out so the Rams get a high second rounder. Having two seconds could allow them to move into the 1st round.

So no 13-3 for PHIL for me!!!

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
When you are wearing a no touch me red shirt do these stats really matter?

Faceplant

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not going to win too many people over with that, many of us come from the other site and that was used so derisively over there it's almost assured to make people balk.

And to curb your point, go look at the top and the bottom of the page, tell me what the page is called.

Rams-NFL Talk. Do you know what the Eagles are? An NFL team. You know what Sam Bradford is? An NFL player with significant ties to the Rams. So, do with that information what you will.

That's great, but I have been a member here for 5 years (after seeing Paul post about starting this forum at "the other site") and those who know me know I always supported Sam in a Rams uniform. I stopped going to "the other site" that day 5 years ago and have not returned, so I am clearly not interested in or worried about winning those people over.

P.S. what ties does Sam have to the Rams anymore? I am just curious. Do you mean as far as the trade and possible picks that have yet to be determined? If so, that is valid and I will be rooting for him to play just long enough to stay in for 51% of the snaps this year. Other than that, I wish the Eagles nothing but bad juju.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'd rather see the Eagles flame out so the Rams get a high second rounder. Having two seconds could allow them to move into the 1st round.

Totally agree. Worked in Washington, can work in Philly

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes

I personally don't care if we never have a single draft pick again. I'm done looking forward to the draft. I wanna hate it every year because we always pick so late.