Bradford is done for the season.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I was just about to have a beer when I read this. I'm going for the tequila now instead.

Another fucking let down involving Sam. Very disappointing doesn't begin to describe it. I'm ready to move on completely from him. No mas.

One thing about being a Ram for over 40 years... you know there are tough times ahead. Man the football Gods fucking hate us. FUCK

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
I don't think this is a 5-11 team. This is a team that was built around the run game, special teams and defense. If the oline can do their job then this team will still be hard to beat. Not as hard as if Bradford was out there obviously. Hill is a very capable qb. He has a good td/int ratio for a guy that has been a journeyman. We were 7-9 with Clemens as the qb. There is no reason to believe that this team can't at the very least be 7-9 again. Barring anymore major injuries, this team will fight and compete and be in most if not all of their games. What sucks the most in my opinion is not this season, but starting over trying to figure out who the qb of the future is. This is a team loaded with talent and if these younger guys step up their game this team will be tough. Let's please let Hill have a chance to play four games first before we say the season is lost.

ViperLjs

Rookie
How much horrible luck can this franchise endure? It's unbelievable. The doomsday clock has officially struck midnight. I don't even know what to say at this point.... this is a crushing loss, and likely ends Bradford's career with the team. The future of the Rams is now a giant question mark.

Vince15

With me, it's because I've watched him play and IMHO he's just a poor QB.
Not horrible, just a poor QB.
He's certainly had his lowlights and I by no means consider him any kind of lock for success but when I've watched him play, especially compared to the other QB's working with the same circumstances, it leaves me thinking there's room for optimism. His numbers in a better offense(which isn't saying much considering the Jets perennial futility in that area) in Philadelphia have been pretty good, even for preseason. 80% completion so far.

RamWoodie

Legend
MAN! I thought folks were kidding about this manufacturing false tweets. Since I don't tweet I don't know what's genuine.

I don't believe in superstitions...but doesn't this make you wonder about that stigma around winning the Heisman?

Oh boy! It's not the end of the road...but there's a fork in it...:mad:

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
I feel like shit. I seriously can't believe this. This fucking team is cursed. Any word on Johnson? As bad as I feel for myself as a fan, I feel worse for him. I can't imagine how much work he put in to get back. I saw videos of him at the draft party and he was working his ass off... now one little ding and you're gone. You have to wonder - is his career over? If he's torn it twice, and can't take a simple hit like that - what's he going to be able to do?

Irish

Starter
If there is a silver lining to any of this, its that Fisher and Schottenheimer have been really banging the running game drum. Cunningham, Stacy, Mason, Watts, you had better bring your big boy pants, because Hill is only gonna throw the ball 10-15 times a game (hopefully).

VARam

no chance to contend for the next 3 years, as if the past 9 years weren't bad enough.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
"we will rally around whomever is left on this team, and we will play something that resembles football".

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The worst news of all to all those talking about QBs? We're not going to suck badly enough to get a top QB. With Hill, this is still a 6-8 win team.