Boston fans

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Lmao

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1372412094672.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1372412094672.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 193

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Last time we made fun of Boston Fans teams that I can remember was in 2000 when there was a commercial talking about how great the Blues, Cardinals and Rams were compared to the Patriots, Bruins, Red Sox. Well, then they all went on a run and except for the Cardinals the St. Louis teams went south in a hurry. Let's not repeat that jinx please.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
brokeu91 said:
Last time we made fun of Boston Fans teams that I can remember was in 2000 when there was a commercial talking about how great the Blues, Cardinals and Rams were compared to the Patriots, Bruins, Red Sox. Well, then they all went on a run and except for the Cardinals the St. Louis teams went south in a hurry. Let's not repeat that jinx please.
Dont believe in jinxs

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Rabid Ram said:
brokeu91 said:
Dont believe in jinxs

I do. And let's not forget that the Cardinals got swept by the Boston team. I am a very superstitious person. Please let's not repeat that jinx?