Bombing at the Boston Marathon.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ramhusker said:
bluecoconuts said:
Ramhusker said:
This bombing appears to have tentacles. They kill one and catch the other brother that were on tape with each a bomb in a backpack but what about the other bombs they found? What about the Saudi national, known terrorist, they picked up at the scene and let go and now are deporting??????? What's up with the USA and giving Saudis a free out all the time? I don't get that. What's really going on here?

They could have set additional bombs before? As for the Saudi, it's my understanding that he wasn't flagged as a known terrorist, but as someone who would be likely to engage in terrorist activities (probably from connections back home) and therefore was not allowed to get the student visa he applied for and is being sent back. He was cleared from any connection to the bombing, and they can't really arrest him for have shady connections back home (unless they want to risk an international incident) so they just gotta send him back.

I don't even know how many additional bombs were found or if they were confirmed as bombs or what. There were so many different reports, 1 extra, 3 extra, 5 extra, no extra it's hard to tell what's true and what's not. They could have set others down further away and then gotten more out from their car or something. I think we're going to have to wait a few weeks for all the facts to actually come out, right now things are still a big soup sandwich.

Yeah, and the film clips of that area? No info on that?

And so you let a Saudi go from a bombing crime scene that has been tagged to be likely to engage in terrorist activities? Hmmm, let him go so maybe he will lead you to the nest???? maybe that is why the bogus story by the media that he was just a witness and had nothing to do with the events? Who knows what is going on behind the scenes. We will only be told what they think we can handle or what we need to know? Questions, questions, and more questions.

Maybe the man is actually innocent and we shouldn't judge him on his nationality or ethnicity.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
jrry32 said:
Ramhusker said:
bluecoconuts said:
Ramhusker said:
This bombing appears to have tentacles. They kill one and catch the other brother that were on tape with each a bomb in a backpack but what about the other bombs they found? What about the Saudi national, known terrorist, they picked up at the scene and let go and now are deporting??????? What's up with the USA and giving Saudis a free out all the time? I don't get that. What's really going on here?

They could have set additional bombs before? As for the Saudi, it's my understanding that he wasn't flagged as a known terrorist, but as someone who would be likely to engage in terrorist activities (probably from connections back home) and therefore was not allowed to get the student visa he applied for and is being sent back. He was cleared from any connection to the bombing, and they can't really arrest him for have shady connections back home (unless they want to risk an international incident) so they just gotta send him back.

I don't even know how many additional bombs were found or if they were confirmed as bombs or what. There were so many different reports, 1 extra, 3 extra, 5 extra, no extra it's hard to tell what's true and what's not. They could have set others down further away and then gotten more out from their car or something. I think we're going to have to wait a few weeks for all the facts to actually come out, right now things are still a big soup sandwich.

And so you let a Saudi go from a bombing crime scene that has been tagged to be likely to engage in terrorist activities? Hmmm, let him go so maybe he will lead you to the nest???? maybe that is why the bogus story by the media that he was just a witness and had nothing to do with the events? Who knows what is going on behind the scenes. We will only be told what they think we can handle or what we need to know? Questions, questions, and more questions.

Maybe the man is actually innocent and we shouldn't judge him on his nationality or ethnicity.

Who is doing that? He is on a watch list of those who would be likely to engage in terrorist activities. I don't care if his mom is a frickin kangaroo. If they think he likely is to commit acts of terror and he is at the scene of said event, he is somewhat a suspect don't ya think? I mean they don't pull that list out their ass. They base it on a little more than just what a person's nationality or ethnicity happens to be. I guess we could just PC our country down the toilet and ignore tendencies to keep from hurting someone's feelings and give say, Saudi nationals, a free pass.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Ramhusker said:
jrry32 said:
Ramhusker said:
bluecoconuts said:
Ramhusker said:

Who is doing that? He is on a watch list of those who would be likely to engage in terrorist activities. I don't care if his mom is a frickin kangaroo. If they think he likely is to commit acts of terror and he is at the scene of said event, he is somewhat a suspect don't ya think? I mean they don't pull that list out their ass. They base it on a little more than just what a person's nationality or ethnicity happens to be. I guess we could just PC our country down the toilet and ignore tendencies to keep from hurting someone's feelings and give say, Saudi nationals, a free pass.

People can be put on those lists for any number of reasons, including by mistake... Often times it's simply where they grew up, even if they haven't actually done anything suspicious. If a young man here in the US grows up in the ghetto, surrounded by gangs, drugs, prostitution and other crimes, he would be someone who is considered to be high risk to also engage in such activities, even if he stays clean and instead tries to go to college and live on the straight and narrow.... So it wouldn't be fair for the police to just arrest him just in case, right? That's similar to this situation, you can't just arrest the guy because of where he is from without him ever doing anything. However being cautious and not letting him get a student visa is just fine, he can go to college somewhere else, just not here.

Of course I have no idea why he was put on the list, if he has actually done something or not. We can't just arrest him though, if he hasn't done anything at all as it could potentially cause a lot of international issues, especially for American travelers overseas. But we can politely deny his application to remain in the country.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
bluecoconuts said:
Ramhusker said:
jrry32 said:
Ramhusker said:
bluecoconuts said:
Ramhusker said:

People can be put on those lists for any number of reasons, including by mistake... Often times it's simply where they grew up, even if they haven't actually done anything suspicious. If a young man here in the US grows up in the ghetto, surrounded by gangs, drugs, prostitution and other crimes, he would be someone who is considered to be high risk to also engage in such activities, even if he stays clean and instead tries to go to college and live on the straight and narrow.... So it wouldn't be fair for the police to just arrest him just in case, right? That's similar to this situation, you can't just arrest the guy because of where he is from without him ever doing anything. However being cautious and not letting him get a student visa is just fine, he can go to college somewhere else, just not here.

Of course I have no idea why he was put on the list, if he has actually done something or not. We can't just arrest him though, if he hasn't done anything at all as it could potentially cause a lot of international issues, especially for American travelers overseas. But we can politely deny his application to remain in the country.

I don't think they worry about fair in situations like these. I think that was the whole stink about suspected enemy combatants. Under new laws afforded Homeland Security, they can come take you away any time they deem it for national security. Or is that just reserved for US citizens? Saudi nationals exempt on that? I'm thinking maybe.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ramhusker said:
jrry32 said:
Ramhusker said:
bluecoconuts said:
Ramhusker said:

It was just the way you said it. Seemed like you had made up your mind that he was involved. Could be mistaken...

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
No, I was following the smoke. Fire is close by most of the time. The guy could well be innocent and him being there could be just one hell of a coincidence. Kinda like when a kid is sneaking cookies from the cookie jar and breaks jar. The kid's brother hears the noise, goes down to investigate and is picking up the broken pieces just as mom and dad enter the room. It can happen.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Ramhusker said:
bluecoconuts said:
Ramhusker said:
jrry32 said:
Ramhusker said:
bluecoconuts said:
Ramhusker said:

I don't think they worry about fair in situations like these. I think that was the whole stink about suspected enemy combatants. Under new laws afforded Homeland Security, they can come take you away any time they deem it for national security. Or is that just reserved for US citizens? Saudi nationals exempt on that? I'm thinking maybe.

Not necessarily exempt, but the US won't be too eager to fuck with other states citizens when they haven't actually broke the law... Especially when that country has such a large influence on OPEC.... If the man had actually done something illegal they wouldn't have released him. But if you grab every foreigner you want you start down a pretty dark path...

It's pretty complex, certainly above our pay grade. Honestly as long as they have the guy who did it and all who were involved in it I'm happy. If he was working with others we don't know about I want them grabbed as well.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Looks like the brothers had a little help from a "jihad whore". They found a little female DNA on the bomb components. I wonder where this leads?

bluecoconuts

Legend
Ramhusker said:
Looks like the brothers had a little help from a "jihad whore". They found a little female DNA on the bomb components. I wonder where this leads?

Wife?

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
bluecoconuts said:
Ramhusker said:

Wife?

Could be but she could be caught at the exact wrong place at the exact wrong time. Doesn't look good for her now. I know if I were her, I'd be getting the hell out of Boston either way.