Boldin Walks Away

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
It looks like the Bills and Jets will both be in the running for the 1st overall pick, and the Dolphins already lost their QB. How do the Patriots always seem to have it so easy?

That's easy...duh!

roflbot.jpg

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I think he saw Ty Taylor's last game....and was like, "eff this". Dumpster fire exactly.

Another team that could use a new QB in the room...Looking at Jones on San Diego....not sure why they got rid of him.

manmaderam

The one and only
Trade them KD Cannon for a late round pick or dare I say a huge ass Tavon trade???

We are in prime position to get a 1st rd pick from them

UtahRam

Rookie
Listen to us high and mighty RAMS fans disrespecting the Bills, or for that matter, any other NFL team...LOL

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Listen to us high and mighty RAMS fans disrespecting the Bills, or for that matter, any other NFL team...LOL

These aren't the Fisher/Spags/Linehan Rams anymore, they're the Mcvay Rams and they're gonna kick butt.

UtahRam

Rookie
These aren't the Fisher/Spags/Linehan Rams anymore, they're the Mcvay Rams and they're gonna kick butt.

Whatever...I hope you are right but we haven't won a game yet and we haven't been shit for many years so calm your nuts, cowboy.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Yeah. Take the under when those 2 play this year. That game will probably look like a walk through
With teams like the Jets and the Bills in their Division it's no wonder the Pats Win their Division every year!!:LOL:

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Somewhere in the greater New York area, JJ exhales with a sigh of relief, while sitting on one of his five baby-momma's couches sipping a Gatorade secretly laughing at Ram's fans who are sad that their otherwise stellar front office let the good one get away...

:homercrawl:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter

ROD members are known for accentuating the positive, aka "homers." Most of us, starting with the draft, drink deeply from the Kool-Aid jug. And why not? We're 0-0 for the season, with a new coaching staff and many different players, so the sky's the limit. Mocking other teams, especially the Patriots, 49ers, Cardinals, and Seahawks, is the right of every Rams fan and will continue to be protected here.

Get on board the Kool-Aid express or...

599a4faa800ff656717163.gif

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Boldin looked around and was like "oh hell no."

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yo tavon I hear buffalo is nice this time of year .....and the bills have some serious capital too

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Trade them KD Cannon for a late round pick or dare I say a huge ass Tavon trade???

We are in prime position to get a 1st rd pick from them

Hey!! I picked KD Cannon at 109 in the ROD Mock Draft!!

:oops: ..... he'll come good. :X3:

~lyser

Rookie
Living in Western New York during the 90s when the Bills were in the SB four years running, my hate for Billsnation ran red hot. I used to troll the bars in celebration after every inevitable Super Bowl collapse. Drinking the tears of dejected Bills fans was my only football sustenance, as those were very lean years for the Rams.

However, the GSOT run, a decade plus sabbatical from the area, the general haze of middle age, and a return to traditional Bills sucktitude has somewhat dampened my hate for the NFL football club from Buffalo. They still have many die hard local fans, and I respect that kind gluttony for disappointment, because as Beelzebub knows, we Rams fans have dined on more than our fair share of runny shit sandwiches.

I do agree with those that say the Rams have plenty to prove before we are justified in snubbing our coke vanishers at others. However, a bit of that old Buffalo contempt does rise in the blood on occasion and I do experience a perverse pleasure when misfortune befalls the Bills. Signing Robert Woods gave me a bit of a warm glow, stealing Sammy Watkins was downright orgasmic, and A. Boldin leaving them high and dry is at least as satisfying as pissing on the fresh grave of a recently vanquished nemesis.

I guess what I'm saying is, fuck the fucking Bills, their lousy players, their inept ownership, their dickheaded front office, their shitty stadium and their fucktard fans in each and every one of their puckered pink exit doors.

This "fuck the Bills" moment had been brought to you by a borderline psychopathic Rams fan perpetually trapped on the icy shores of Lake Ontario.

Buffaloed

UDFA
Living in Western New York during the 90s when the Bills were in the SB four years running, my hate for Billsnation ran red hot. I used to troll the bars in celebration after every inevitable Super Bowl collapse. Drinking the tears of dejected Bills fans was my only football sustenance, as those were very lean years for the Rams.

However, the GSOT run, a decade plus sabbatical from the area, the general haze of middle age, and a return to traditional Bills sucktitude has somewhat dampened my hate for the NFL football club from Buffalo. They still have many die hard local fans, and I respect that kind gluttony for disappointment, because as Beelzebub knows, we Rams fans have dined on more than our fair share of runny crap sandwiches.

I do agree with those that say the Rams have plenty to prove before we are justified in snubbing our coke vanishers at others. However, a bit of that old Buffalo contempt does rise in the blood on occasion and I do experience a perverse pleasure when misfortune befalls the Bills. Signing Robert Woods gave me a bit of a warm glow, stealing Sammy Watkins was downright orgasmic, and A. Boldin leaving them high and dry is at least as satisfying as pissing on the fresh grave of a recently vanquished nemesis.

I guess what I'm saying is, freak the freaking Bills, their lousy players, their inept ownership, their dickheaded front office, their crappy stadium and their fucktard fans in each and every one of their puckered pink exit doors.

This "freak the Bills" moment had been brought to you by a borderline psychopathic Rams fan perpetually trapped on the icy shores of Lake Ontario.

Are you sure you're not talking about an ex-wife? LMAO

Buffaloed

UDFA
As a Bills fan, and knowing the team and its talents, here's my take:

Boldin at 35(?) is not the Boldin at 24. He no longer has speed to separate from defenders. The team's quarterback Tyrod Taylor does NOT take risks, and does NOT throw to receivers who aren't wide open. He is not good at throwing receivers "open". He is not good at short to intermediate throws where Boldin lives. He is not good at throwing in traffic. All the things that Boldin is good for. (And doesn't say highly of Tyrod).

So I was surprised when 1) Boldin signed. 2) that new GM and coaches signed him.

And as I expected, it was not going to work out. Boldin saw it from working with Tyrod the last 2 weeks on practice field. He was targeted three times in pre-season game against Eagles. 1 of those 3 was a pick. another was a near INT that the corner dropped. 1 he caught for 5 yards. So he left before his hands and feet get frost-bit while waiting for a ball that will not come his way.

The mistake was made by both parties. It's now been rectified.