Binge worthy shows

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ironic cause they didn't start the show off with any kind of opening sequence... all though they said it'll have one starting next week.

But I enjoyed the first one. They did a good job establishing the time period, characters, and what's at stake for each one mostly. Felt and looked like GoT. Only complaint so far is it is too focused... ONLY focused... on King's Landing. What made original GoT so good (for most of the seasons) was the diverse stories across the entire map converging on each other eventually. That isn't a necessity as long as the writing is good but when we've been given such a rich and vibrant world it seems a bit boring to only be in one city.

I did read the Fire and Ice books (so far) but did not read the Fire and Blood one that this show is based off of so no idea what to specifically expect for the most part so that's kind of a nice change.
They didn’t but you can find a barstool tweet of that scene for many different thing. The miners lose? There’s that tweet with the miners on the tv. Etc etc they reuse it.

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
Having a bit of a car show marathon.
Went through Car Masters on Netflix, which was okay.
It was very scripted.

On Rust Valley now which is really good.
Some good cars on there and the show is a bit different. Set in Canada as well.
The stars of the show have some good banter and don't take themselves seriously.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
'Sneaky Pete' on Amazon Prime

Quite entertaining, especially season 3.
jmo.

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I watched the first two episodes of the new Lord of the Rings prequel on Amazon last night. I will continue watching for now.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Watching the mini series "Black Bird" right now, pretty entertaining

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
First two episodes of Rings of Power have been entertaining.

See just started back up have to watch that for sure.

Also just started watching Lower Decks and that's some funny stuff.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Carol Kane has signed on to Star Trek : Strange New Worlds

Might be considered spoiler territory

but if you haven't watched Strange New Worlds by now , you probably just don't care , but at the end of season 1 , the chief engieer needs to be replaced , and also , at the end of season 1 we hear Scottys voice , we never see him , but just hear him

it says Carol Kane is playing a engineer , but it doesn't say chief engineer , but I'm guessing she will be ,we all know Scottys coming at some point , I don't know if we'll get anymore Scotty in season two or not

Carol Kane plays a new engineer

Carol Kane is 70 years olds , and still looks pretty good for 70

but it seems a little weird that she'd be playing a engineer on a space ship , you'd think she'd be a Admiral now

I've always liked Carol Kane , ever since I first saw her on Taxi , some 40 years ago

Academy Award nominee Carol Kane will recur on SNW this season, playing Pelia, an engineer who is described as “highly educated and intelligent” and someone who “suffers no fools. Pelia solves problems calmly and brusquely, thanks to her many years of experience.”

carol-kane-snw-new-header.jpg

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImCMHTwGUdI

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKVVQiJ7gKo

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion