Bills at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramatik

Starter
Just a question, why is it okay to criticize my team, puck on my starting QB and second guess my coach, but being sarcastic and having fun with all the great things Goff would do is considered bad? And people's feelings are all butt hurt over having fun with their negativity during my team's game?

Relwolf91

Starter
Name
Sean
Defense did its job! Now Keenum better step up after that horrible pick six and keep his job.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Having to overcome questionable playcalling, injuries AND stupid penalties is a recipe for disaster. Then we have to rely in Case freaking Keenum to lead us to glory.

Well, it IS Hollywood.

…..

Legend
Just a question, why is it okay to criticize my team, puck on my starting QB and second guess my coach, but being sarcastic and having fun with all the great things Goff would do is considered bad? And people's feelings are all butt hurt over having fun with their negativity during my team's game?

dude let it go....NJ told you to go away cause he's in a crappy mood. just move on. you didn't do anything wrong.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Fuck you redzone channel. Showing shit. Show the Rams you fuckers.

Status
Not open for further replies.