Bigramfan's Mock Draft - 1st Pick.com

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
I don't think you can even compare that guy to Watkins. Half measures at the WR position don't work.

Well see when next year starts. I love when people say you cant compare the two, why cant you, they are both WRs.

is it because watkins is so hyped and matthews is not?

Last edited by a moderator:

Alan

Legend
LosAngelesRams's pet peeve:
There's usually a reason why one guy is hyped and the other is not and it usually involves perceived talent levels. :wink:

But I do agree with your main point.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Well see when next year starts. I love when people say you cant compare the two, why cant you, they are both WRs.

Yes, 90% hype (for the past few years), 10% Youtube highlight videos. He was also the better receiver between him and DeAndre. And DeAndre turned out to be a solid NFL receiver.

It's a simple risk vs. reward calculation.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Yes, 90% hype (for the past few years), 10% Youtube highlight videos. He was also the better receiver between him and DeAndre. And DeAndre turned out to be a solid NFL receiver.

It's a simple risk vs. reward calculation.

Who preformed the best in 2013? (6th)Tavon, (27th)DeAndre, (29th)Cordarrelle, (34th)Hunter, (41st)Woods, (59th) Dobson, (74th) Williams or (76th) Kennen Allen.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Who preformed the best in 2013? (6th)Tavon, (27th)DeAndre, (29th)Cordarrelle, (34th)Hunter, (41st)Woods, (59th) Dobson, (74th) Williams or (76th) Kennen Allen.

Without looking at the numbers I would say Keenen Allen. He was a force for SD. Houston had QB issues so it's hard to compare him against DeAndre.

Keenen Allen had a lot of hype coming out. He wasn't drafted higher because of injury concern and a slower than ideal 40.

What are we talking about here?

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Without looking at the numbers I would say Keenen Allen. He was a force for SD. Houston had QB issues so it's hard to compare him against DeAndre.

Keenen Allen had a lot of hype coming out. He wasn't drafted higher because of injury concern and a slower than ideal 40.

What are we talking about here?

not as much hype as the others.

I'm not sure I'm following those that think this draft as far as additional picks obtained is far fetched. You have 3 picks you didn't already have by trading down twice I assume. Net gain was an additional 1st rounder, 26th, and two 2nd rounders, 1 and 3. Doable if Cleveland and Atlanta are willing to move up. It isn't too far fetched.

+ 2 future firsts.