Being Brutally Honest....how Much Longer Do We Give Sam?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_of_Old

I am a huge Bradford fan. My avatar is Bradford, my computer background at the office is Sam. But we need to be honest and think of the team. Fisher and Snead have us on the verge of being a division contender and I see some great days coming....but

How much longer do we stick with Sam and not consider drafting or trading for another QB. He was solid last year until he went down. If he comes out and does that again this year, great. But guys, as much dedication as we feel for Sam, we need to think of the team.

How many more years do we give Sam?

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
I think realistically this year and next. If we don't make the playoffs after 2015, Sam's contract expires and we have to look elsewhere

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Next season will answer ALL of the questions EVERYONE has about Bradford.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Prediction time...this thread turns ugly. :deadhorse:

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If he goes down early again or doesn't show progress i think this may be his final year

A55VA6

Legend
If he has a terrible year this year or gets hurt again, I think you have to consider changing QB's.

Ram_of_Old

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think this is a make or break year coming up. If he goes down again or we have another losing season, then the contract extension is off the table and Snead begins to look at other options.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Bradford will get us to the Show, but I think we should look at drafting a QB prospect either this year or next.

iced

hard to say. does sam put up numbers or get hurt again?

if we draft a backup, does he end up being just another back up or does the kid surprise and end up pushing sam for the job?

too many unknowns this far out

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Until Fisher says otherwise.

Mocklerman and one other person mentioned your avatar. I agree after looking at it in this thread.

It sucks and I demand you go back to the dude pic. Or else. :cool:

fancents86

Starter
i dont understand your question. Y ou say you like sam and he has been doing great, so why would we let someone go who is not the problem?

Ram_of_Old

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I agree 100%.

And after next year watch all the folks who suddenly get amnesia about this subject....and how many will say "I knew it all a long that he's a stud!"

I hope you are right. I have these frigin Redskins fans coming into my office and asking me when we are cutting Bradford loose....I want to put it into their face!

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I think the first 8 games will tell us what we need to know. If they haven't signed him by then, I feel like they may be looking at options.

Alan

Legend
I don't want to think about it in those terms. He's my guy right now and I'll leave the future to the future.