Bam bam Cunningham

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Re: Bam bam Cunningham

Looks as good as or better than Pead and Stacy in preseason IMO.

I'll leave that evaluation up to Fisher and Snead though.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

I think drich and Cunningham would make an awsome 1 2 punch

bluecoconuts

Legend

I would like to keep all 4 of these guys now, Cunningham has made a fan of me with his performance tonight, that's for sure.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin

Im still not a pead fan

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook

Don't cut this guy. This isn't the first game he's looked really solid this preseason. Heck, he looks better than our Pead and Stacy so far. Just keep the dude.

Ram4life11

Rookie

I've been excited about him since we signed him... I'll be shocked if Stacey is still infront of him, next week...

A55VA6

Legend

This guy is a poor mans Maurice Jones-Drew.. and that's NOT a bad thing. Cunningham is a nice player. Keep in mind the competition he went against tonight, but I think he could be productive against starting defenses if we need him.

V3

Hall of Fame

I really wouldn't be surprised if Pead was traded before final cuts. The only reason he is on the team is because they wasted a second round pick on him.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame

Almost 10 yards a carry tonight. I wasn't big on him until tonight, but wow, you almost can't cut the guy after what he did tonight.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

V3 said:
I really wouldn't be surprised if Pead was traded before final cuts. The only reason he is on the team is because they wasted a second round pick on him.
I don't know. He's on the team because he's talented. Something is happening to his brain when he gets on the field for actual games though, and that might lead to him really dropping on the depth chart -- or -- being traded or cut. Seriously, I've watched a shit ton of video on this guy from Cincy, and there's no denying he's a VERY good RB when he's just out there playing. I think his head is getting in his way right now unfortunately.

IMO of course.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen

I think we keep 4 RBs. No way can you cut any of these guys at this stage. I'd be utterly shocked if Cunningham was cut after he was given so much work tonight and played like he did. If they were thinking of stashing him on the PS, they would not have put him on display tonight. If he wasn't slated to be on the final 53 before tonight, he damn sure is now.

A55VA6

Legend

X said:
V3 said:
I don't know. He's on the team because he's talented. Something is happening to his brain when he gets on the field for actual games though, and that might lead to him really dropping on the depth chart -- or -- being traded or cut. Seriously, I've watched a shyte ton of video on this guy from Cincy, and there's no denying he's a VERY good RB when he's just out there playing. I think his head is getting in his way right now unfortunately.

IMO of course.
Yeah Pead is very talented and we see it at times.. the guy just keeps fumbling. Seems like it's atleast once a game, at the beginning. Maybe he's not getting warmed up enough or something?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

A55VA6 said:
X said:
V3 said:
I don't know. He's on the team because he's talented. Something is happening to his brain when he gets on the field for actual games though, and that might lead to him really dropping on the depth chart -- or -- being traded or cut. Seriously, I've watched a shyte ton of video on this guy from Cincy, and there's no denying he's a VERY good RB when he's just out there playing. I think his head is getting in his way right now unfortunately.

IMO of course.
Yeah Pead is very talented and we see it at times.. the guy just keeps fumbling. Seems like it's atleast once a game, at the beginning. Maybe he's not getting warmed up enough or something?
I don't think his head is screwed on right. Seems to be really unfocused at times.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin

X said:
A55VA6 said:
X said:
V3 said:

IMO of course.
I don't think his head is screwed on right. Seems to be really unfocused at times.
He was a great college player just not convinced hes cut out for the nfl

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill

X said:
A55VA6 said:
X said:
V3 said:

IMO of course.

One question I have. If he wasn't returning kicks would you guys think the same way? I really think its hurting his mojo and makes him look really bad to fans. He has ran well the last couple of games IMO.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

JIMERAMS said:
One question I have. If he wasn't returning kicks would you guys think the same way? I really think its hurting his mojo and makes him look really bad to fans. He has ran well the last couple of games IMO.
I'm not really dwelling on that fumble during the kick return. I mean, that does work against him as a guy who can't hang onto the ball, but that's not my hangup. I really can't put my finger on it. I can SEE that he can run well, and I know he can pass block, but for whatever reason ... he just can't distinguish himself out there. I'll have to rewatch it later. I just don't know, man.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau

To me, Pead is clearly the #2.

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill

X said:
JIMERAMS said:
I'm not really dwelling on that fumble during the kick return. I mean, that does work against him as a guy who can't hang onto the ball, but that's not my hangup. I really can't put my finger on it. I can SEE that he can run well, and I know he can pass block, but for whatever reason ... he just can't distinguish himself out there. I'll have to rewatch it later. I just don't know, man.

I get what your saying. I just really feel that returning kickoffs is not his thing and it shows. Don't think it helps his confidence at all. He has made some good plays and runs the last couple of weeks I think they need to get him off of the return team.