Bad news, people.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Check my signature, Wilting Flower.
That's your Indian name, by the way.
You're welcome.

Shit dude, thanks for the link. (y)

Now put up something that is current! Seriously, I want your opinion.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
You do know we call it Xing it, no? :)
We?

So now you're in a support group for non-performance?
So sorry, dude. If there's anything I can do to help, just let me know.
I can send you some flip cards of how to do it correctly if you think that'll do the trick.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
crap dude, thanks for the link. (y)

Now put up something that is current! Seriously, I want your opinion.
I will. I'm still in the middle of this move, so in a couple of days I'll get back to it.
And I'll be sure to make reference to your "issues" in the way of a PSA in this next one. ;)

RamzFanz

Damnit
I will. I'm still in the middle of this move, so in a couple of days I'll get back to it.
And I'll be sure to make reference to your "issues" in the way of a PSA in this next one. ;)

what was that number I can call to give my input?

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Hang in there bro!!

People will tell a cab driver anything...No inhibitions.

There are few experiences as thrilling as a cab ride in Manhattan. I've always said one of those guys would be competetive in NASCAR. Check this mexican cab driver vs a porsche...

TdYKS0z.jpg

RamzFanz

Damnit

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
You gonna drunk call me? Awesome!

Google Voicemail: (843) 640-5440

I haven't set up the greeting yet, so just wait until you're prompted to leave a message.

fearsomefour

Legend
Hang in there bro!!

People will tell a cab driver anything...No inhibitions.

There are few experiences as thrilling as a cab ride in Manhattan. I've always said one of those guys would be competetive in NASCAR. Check this mexican cab driver vs a porsche...

TdYKS0z.jpg
Haha.
I remember being in Mexico and grabbing a cab. It was a little bit of a ride, 20 minutes or so. The driven took his fist and hit the horn after someone cut him off....the cover on the steering wheel that covered the horn popped off and there were just loose wires in there....no horn. My girlfriend at the time looked sort of worriedly at him....he just smiled and reached under the sweet and pulled out a bottle of whiskey. Took swig and offered it to us....just relax and enjoy the ride.
Gotta love Mexico man.