Back Up QB to goff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
All of those teams are reliant on just their QBs. Foles knew the system and got hot at the right time because of the complete make up of that team. I’m not saying any number 2 can lead a team but when the team is as solid and strong as our team is and as the eagles team was then all you need is a solid number 2. The teams you mentioned didn’t have that in place because they was too reliant on their starters
Huh?
Equating trust in a back up QB with little to no NFL experience to a back up QB like Nick Foles is just laughable.
Philly didn't prove that any team could win with a back up QB, they proved you could win one if your back up QB is as good as Nick Foles.
The Rams season depends on Jared Goff period. He goes down, so does the season, at least from a championship perspective. Nick Foles winning for Philly doesn't change that

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
The Rams season depends on Jared Goff period. He goes down, so does the season
Veronika-Khomyn%uFEFF-21.jpg

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
The Rams season depends on Jared Goff period. He goes down, so does the season, at least from a championship perspective.
I'm pretty sure that's what most Philadelphia fans were a hundred percent sure of as well.

That's pretty much what a lot of Rams Fans also thought when Trent Green went down.

Never say never and if you have a defeatist attitude you make your own bad luck.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm pretty sure that's what most Philadelphia fans were a hundred percent sure of as well.

That's pretty much what a lot of Rams Fans also thought when Trent Green went down.

Never say never and if you have a defeatist attitude you make your own bad luck.
Feel free to read my previous posts. That’s covered