Aug-08 Camp Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Duke is a completely different player than what I saw last week.

Sharp cuts, attacks the ball, finished his route

Guys. We have some tough choices at WR. LOTS of good to great talent.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Quick drops a catchable ball from Goff. Come back curl. Or was a little low but away from defender.

lockdnram21

Legend
Willie McGinnis says that Groh said that Tavon has been misused and he's not just a gadget player. Compares him to edleman and Weller. Also says that he has enough on offense. Says Quick and Britt will be big part of offense..... Now I really don't think Quick gets cut

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Higher as a blocking FB in 11x11. Needs work.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
T Magee just laid some wood. The wood hit him back.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I like Britt and Quick but I hope there's a day that we have enough talent to replace them. Maybe next year with Austin, Thomas, Cooper, Spruce, Williams and some other dude who I can't think of, we will have a good group of receivers.

lockdnram21

Legend
I like Britt and Quick but I hope there's a day that we have enough talent to replace them. Maybe next year with Austin, Thomas, Cooper, Spruce, Williams and some other dude who I can't think of, we will have a good group of receivers.
I'm tired of saying this but I feel I
This will be Quick year with Groh

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I heard on NFLN that it was formally announced today that Case Keenum will be the Starting QB in Week #1 of the Pre-Season against Dallas! I think that means that Goff will get more snap's in the game than Keenum. we'll see!

TexasRam

Legend
I grow tired of Quck and Britt. Seriously, how many years in the league and still dropping balls.

Give me the young guys, let them grow with Goff.