Ask Temmarick Hemmingway anything

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Ive seen flashes from this guy, he very well could pan out the be a very good receiving TE

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I asked him to do a Q&A here on ROD but don't see the question posted. Can someone check it for me? I'm not into all the Twitter or whatever this site is. I have FB but don't get on it all that much.
The question will post when he answers it I think.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I want to know if he's completely healed and will be a full participant in coming OTA"s and TC.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I asked him to do a Q&A here on ROD but don't see the question posted. Can someone check it for me? I'm not into all the Twitter or whatever this site is. I have FB but don't get on it all that much.

He said he would like to do that someday.

Now all we have to do is convince him that tomorrow is some day.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I want to know if he's completely healed and will be a full participant in coming OTA"s and TC.

I'm pretty sure his broken fibula is fully healed, so if he isn't a full participant it will be due to another injury. Cant wait to see what he can do during my 1 week of going to TC. McVay sounded pretty high on him last year after the injury, we will soon find out if it was deserved or just coachspeak.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I asked him to do a Q&A here on ROD but don't see the question posted. Can someone check it for me? I'm not into all the Twitter or whatever this site is. I have FB and they sell me for money.

FIFY.

Stay off of that site.

And if you have Alexa in your house throw it in the nearest pond.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
FIFY.

Stay off of that site.

And if you have Alexa in your house throw it in the nearest pond.
I don’t have one of those computer spies. But meh on FB. Might as well stay off the internet completely. Just limit the info you share.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I posted these Qs on Twitter. If he responds, I'll be sure to post those with links.

What improvements do you expect with the intact TE room being in the second year of McVay's system? Also, do you expect that Coach McVay will use the TEs more this season than last?

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Ask him

Who has the best hands of the group
Who runs the best routes
Who's the best blocker
Whats one or two of the most helpful things mcvay has taught you
What area will be your biggest improvement this year

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
And now for the serious questions

Whats the best smack talk he's been given and dished out

What's his favorite strip club

How many concussions does he think hes experienced

What separates him from the other TEs

Who's his favorite TE of all time and why

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Ask him if he makes it rain in the strip clubs and how often

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Alright, I've got one, what in the world does "FIFY" mean?

Thanx in advance......

~ArkyRamsFan~

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I don’t have one of those computer spies. But meh on FB. Might as well stay off the internet completely. Just limit the info you share.

I've never been on FB, but know people that are on it a lot and foolishly get, or used to get, a lot of their "news and information" from it and they were of course VERY badly informed.

The Alexa and Google Home advice is real serious as far as I'm concerned. Already there is software that allows someone to take control of your device and keep it recording and even take personal and financial information. That's fucked up and of course it'll get worse.

I'm certain that we will hear about the FBI/CIA using it as a sort of wiretap to listen in if a criminal has one. So it could have some positive uses.

Overall though I wouldn't have one unless it became essentially hack-proof, my girlie girl has one but I wish she would get rid of it. Her kids love it though so it'll stay.