As of this Thursday evening Sam Bradford is the starting QB for the ???

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
Even with all these rumors flying around recently I am guessing (and, hoping!) that Sam Bradford will still be the starting QB of the St. Louis Rams this Thursday and every Thursday for the next 10 years!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Rams trying to flush trade interest, that is all.

I just can't see Fisher and Snead doing a 180 on Sammy.

Memphis Ram

Legend
The only trade interest that makes sense to me is if the Rams are trying to force the Texans hand (if they want Manziel) so that they could have Clowney sitting at #2 overall. Or they are simply making sure he goes in the top 13 in order to push another non QB down to #13.

Feigning interest in Manziel while at the same time being willing to trade out only proves that the interest isn't legit.

rdw

Pro Bowler
Sam Bradford will be starting QB for the Super Bowl Super Bowl XLIX Champion St. Louis Rams!

iced

Beisner just did a report on nfl network saying the manziel stuff is pretty much smoke and mirrors,bradford is their guy, and the standard crap we already know, i.e. could be clowney, tackle,or receiver

A55VA6

Legend
If Bradford is the QB this year... this is it, final chance.

Seriously guys, he's gotta do something otherwise it's time to move on. A 1st overall pick should be ready to be above average by his 5th or 6th damn year in the league. I hate passing up on these potential star QB's waiting for Sam to look better than average, or stay healthy. I like Sam.. but idk if I see playoffs or anything in our future with him at QB.

FRO

Legend
I would say 28 TDs to 11 INTs over his last 16 games with a pretty poor cast of players is showing something.

That said I think Bradford gets shipped and Manziel is the QB.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall

Seriously guys, he's gotta do something otherwise it's time to move on. A 1st overall pick should be ready to be above average by his 5th or 6th damn year in the league. I hate passing up on these potential star QB's waiting for Sam to look better than average, or stay healthy. I like Sam.. but idk if I see playoffs or anything in our future with him at QB.

Dude, it's a team game. The TEAM needs to show something.

tonyl711

Starter
We're talking about the QB position in particular here. Not the team as a whole....
what QB do you think we could have drafted that would do better than Sam with the same WRs and Oline that Sam has had to work with, and lets not forget that they need to learn a new offense every year until his fourth year? I honestly want to know who this QB is, do you think Luck or RG3 or Wilson or Keapernick would have done any better? I doubt it in every case.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Even with all these rumors flying around recently I am guessing (and, hoping!) that Sam Bradford will still be the starting QB of the St. Louis Rams this Thursday and every Thursday for the next 10 years!
And Johnny Manziel will start on Sundays?

A55VA6

Legend
what QB do you think we could have drafted that would do better than Sam with the same WRs and Oline that Sam has had to work with, and lets not forget that they need to learn a new offense every year until his fourth year? I honestly want to know who this QB is, do you think Luck or RG3 or Wilson or Keapernick would have done any better? I doubt it in every case.
We all have our opinions. You can have yours, I'll have mine.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
That really isn't an answer to a very valid question... unless your intent is to admit that no QB would do appreciably better under those circumstances and you just dislike Sam.

CoachO

Hall of Fame

So, what exactly do you mean by "he's gotta do something" ? So if this team doesn't make the playoffs, that's ALL on Bradford? It never ceases to amaze me just how many people put everything on the QB, but fail to acknowledge just how bad things were when Bradford, not to mention Fisher and Snead got here.

Somehow, the entire decade of futility is all on Bradford? The thing I keep coming back to is the 30+ players who are NO LONGER IN THE LEAGUE who were on this roster just 2 seasons ago. And again, since BRADFORD has not been able to singlehandedly overcome that, he's the problem?

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I'll be sick if we draft that gimmick QB and stab Sam in the back. I'll lose a ton of respect for this organization.

I too beleive they're just driving up trade interest and doing a dam fine job of it.

tonyl711

Starter
not saying you cant have yours, or that yours is wrong, just wondering what QB you think we could have drafted that would have done better than Sam under the same situations.