Arm chair GM 1st Rd Mock Draft-Pick #4 Cleveland Browns

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Cleveland Browns pick #4

• Jake Matthews

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anthony Barr

• Mike Evans

• Justin Gilbert

• Eric Ebron

• OTHER(write in)

• Total voters

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Recap:
#1) Houston Texans-Blake Bortles 57%
#2) St Louis Rams-Greg Robinson 41%
#3) Jacksonville Jaguars-Jadeveon Clowney 38%

Ok ROD's, the Cleveland Browns are on the clock. No trades. You are the GM. Who do you draft?

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Brian Hoyer will most likely start the season but they will draft a QB here. My guess is Manziel.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Brian Hoyer will most likely start the season but they will draft a QB here. My guess is Manziel.
Ok ROD's, the Cleveland Browns are on the clock. No trades. You are the GM. Who do you draft?
banghead.gif

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Did I do something wrong?
Yes. You have been banned from this board for .30 seconds for failure to follow instructions. :D

I think they'll draft a QB here...but I WOULD DRAFT KALIL MACK so i voted Mack. Its not a prediction poll.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
As General Manager of the Cleveland Browns, and with the 4th pick in the 2014 NFL Draft, I select Sammy Watkins, wide receiver, Clemson.

Last edited:

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
As general manager of the Browns, I did not devote enough energy to evaluating this draft because I am concerned about my job security and I'm splitting time between this and interviews with the Rams.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Cleveland's not going anywhere without a quarterback. Bridgewater deserves his high rating as a prospect, and Cleveland needs a quarterback more than they do another wide receiver or outside linebacker.

So, with the fourth overall pick, I'm taking Teddy Bridgewater out of Louisville.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I picked Manziel.

But, it doesn't matter. Whoever they pick is destined to fail. It is Cleveland, ya know.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I picked Khalil Mack....Think the guy is gonna be a special player in this league

SierraRam

Recreational User
I picked Khalil Mack....Think the guy is gonna be a special player in this league

Agree, But Mack was my 2nd choice. I went Watkins -- Pair him with Josh Gordon and look out! QB: Pick up Kaepernick off waivers mid-season

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
We've averaged about 30 votes per pick so far. Thank you to all who are contributing!
:cheers:
There's alot of knowledgeable fans in here and i find it fascinating to watch these picks flesh themselves out.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I voted T. Bridgewater. I'm not sold on him as an NFL prospect but the Browns need a QB.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Manziel the hype is probably too much for the Browns to pass up