Ariz. vs Buff .."Trap-Game!"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jap

Legend
All of this Buffalo glory means nothing to us if we don't capitalize by taking a win today in Tampa. Even if jared has go into collegiate Joe Montana mode and take over signal calling duties in the 2nd half or even 4th quarter to guide this team to a win.

Mick

Pro Bowler
Still not impressed by Tyrod Taylor....no idea what the Bills were doing giving him that contract (n)

…..

Legend
Hate it......its really fukn up my parlays. This game is going cost me a $600 parlay and $1100 teaser. And I was able to move the line 6 points on the teaser. What a let down... (n)

F YOU ARIENS

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
And now the mandatory no defense defense allows the cards to walk right down the field for a score. I really hate when teams go into that soft shit, I never want to see the rams employ that strategy I'd rather see them beat the opponents into submission until there is no time left on the clock.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
You're up 30-13 with one quarter to go. Use the clock. Play Fisherball here and you win.
Buffalo is stupid. Still dropping back. PUNT

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
tumblr_nic8gbOGSO1u27pz3o1_1280.jpg
660758d72274dbcc61d86c3573d159b9.jpg

Mick

Pro Bowler
Can the Bills actually piss this game away? it's a 2 TD game now...and a 60 yarder..

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Cards looking weak so far this year, I expected the offense to regress a bit because there was no way they were going to sustain the heights they reached last year, but losing to this Bills team is bad to say the least. Rex Ryan is a moron and he got a win on Arians.

EDIT: INB4 Bills blow this somehow because they are the Bills.

INB4 I regret this comment down the road as the Cards somehow pull of a last year's Chiefs run and win like 12 games in a row.