Anyone wanna buy the Rams?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
a0438474652547498395076.png

https://twitter.com/HBalzer721/status/2 ... 7399404544

Lesson

Oh, really?
You're joking, right?

I do not want to think about that.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Balzer reported it, so I dunno. He says he's looking into it.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Sounds like a lot of horseshit to me...

Howard Eskin: Cleveland Browns Allegedly Could be for Sale
June 7, 2012
http://www.waitingfornextyear.com/2012/ ... -for-sale/

The Cleveland Browns are allegedly one of a handful of NFL teams that are for sale according to WIP’s Howard Eskin.

In a tweet regarding the ex-Philadelphia Eagles president buying the Bills, Eskin, the Eagles’ sideline reporter, states that league sources tell him the Browns join the St. Louis Rams and Buffalo franchise as teams that are also for sale.

Current Cleveland Browns owner Randy Lerner inherited the team following the passing of his father Al who owned the team since their return in 1999. Lerner’s tenure has been a disappointment to many with the Browns having made the playoffs one time since his family obtained ownership. Despite a lack of overall success, it is speculated that the value of the team has doubled since 1999.

It is speculated that while Lerner may not be actively seeking sale, the team can be had for the right price.

(Update: Per Browns PR via The Plain Dealer’s Mary Kay Cabot, the Browns are not for sale.)

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Think politics plays in at all, if Stan floated it?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
DR RAM said:
Think politics plays in at all, if Stan floated it?
This guy Eskin seems to think every team is for sale. So.... yeah. I dunno what's going on.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Well historically, Stan has bought teams so he could turn around and sell them. Oh wait... that's not true at all. Maybe I can get them to quote me though as an un-named source.

steferfootball

Starter
RamFan503 said:
Well historically, Stan has bought teams so he could turn around and sell them. Oh wait... that's not true at all. Maybe I can get them to quote me though as an un-named source.
Where is that Rams On Demand Twitter account when you need it?

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Does anyone who is connected to the team or read many of the myriad of articles on Kroenke really believe the Rams are for sale?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RamFan503 said:
zn said:
RamFan503 said:
Well historically, Stan has bought teams so he could turn around and sell them.

:cool:

:7up: On the PD site I probably would have had to put that in blue font - eh?
Yes. Yes you would.

I've said stupid shit like that while being (I thought obviously) sarcastic, and I got hit with "You serious??? Where's the blue font??" See, that's the problem. There are far too many trolls masquerading as serious posters for the obvious sarcasm to be picked up on.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
X said:
RamFan503 said:
zn said:
RamFan503 said:
Well historically, Stan has bought teams so he could turn around and sell them.

:cool:

:7up: On the PD site I probably would have had to put that in blue font - eh?
Yes. Yes you would.

I've said stupid shyte like that while being (I thought obviously) sarcastic, and I got hit with "You serious??? Where's the blue font??" See, that's the problem. There are far too many trolls masquerading as serious posters for the obvious sarcasm to be picked up on.
Those guys don't bother me nearly as much as the trolls masquerading as journalists do.
In red font cuz I ain't woofin :cheese:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
You guys are way behind; green font is the new blue font.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Memento said:
You guys are way behind; green font is the new blue font.

Yeahyou startwith blue and add yellow andthen you have green.
This art lesson brought to you by the people in the pyramid, not TransAmerica the Egyptians ,who discovered paper whena tablet fell out of a tree and hit Cheops in the head