anybody own a business?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

sostl

Starter
I have a marketing system that helps businesses expand and make money.
Some of the features included are:
website hosting
email marketing
mobile text marketing
local search engine optimization, and more.

Can any one with a business take a look set this video and tell me what they think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bhDw9ZfDGM&feature=plcp

Thanks

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Not sure when I'll get a chance but you can email me that link if you'd like. You can get my address off my site.

sostl

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
RamFan503 said:
Not sure when I'll get a chance but you can email me that link if you'd like. You can get my address off my site.
Ok thanks

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
I'm not a business owner, but I am working on launching a start-up venture in the near future.

I would say the service looks solid. However I would re-examine the way you marketed the service in the video.

First, some of the stats you quoted in the first minute or so seamed questionable to me. Im not saying they are wrong, but if a potential customer of yours watches the video and thinks the same thing, it will greatly undermine their confidence and trust in you.

Second, I dont find athletes(no matter how good they were) to be an expert in technology. Its very stereotypical but its the way the human brain works. I dont trust him. More granularity on the service may help.

Hopefully you dont take offense to my suggestions, man. You almost certainly know more about marketing than I do. I am a bit of a social science nerd tho, so I have read a lot of stuff about how the mind works, especially when it comes to the buying decision.

The best thing I can recommend is to "start with why". If your customers know why you exist and what your purpose is, it will be a great boost to your chance of success.

sostl

Starter
libertadrocks said:
I'm not a business owner, but I am working on launching a start-up venture in the near future.

I would say the service looks solid. However I would re-examine the way you marketed the service in the video.

First, some of the stats you quoted in the first minute or so seamed questionable to me. Im not saying they are wrong, but if a potential customer of yours watches the video and thinks the same thing, it will greatly undermine their confidence and trust in you.

Second, I dont find athletes(no matter how good they were) to be an expert in technology. Its very stereotypical but its the way the human brain works. I dont trust him. More granularity on the service may help.

Hopefully you dont take offense to my suggestions, man. You almost certainly know more about marketing than I do. I am a bit of a social science nerd tho, so I have read a lot of stuff about how the mind works, especially when it comes to the buying decision.

The best thing I can recommend is to "start with why". If your customers know why you exist and what your purpose is, it will be a great boost to your chance of success.

Thanks.. No offense at all. Only way you get better is to take and apply good and bad criticism.
What you're of venture are you looking to start up?

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
sostl said:
libertadrocks said:

Thanks.. No offense at all. Only way you get better is to take and apply good and bad criticism.

Its a tech start-up based on the distribution and curation of premium content.

sostl

Starter
libertadrocks said:
sostl said:
libertadrocks said:

Its a tech start-up based on the distribution and curation of premium content.
Nice :cool:

stan

Rookie
libertadrocks said:

What does "granularity" mean?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
stan said:
libertadrocks said:

Breaking it down further.

stan

Rookie
X said:
stan said:
libertadrocks said:

Breaking it down further.

Thank you.