Anybody Else Just Sick For Bradford?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rams2050

Starter
Yes, I do feel bad for him. I'm just sorry that he didn't get a chance to show us all what he's capable of doing this season. I think he could have been pretty darned good.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
First, I do feel sad for the way Sam has to feel. It's an undeserved blow for him, after a lot of hard work.

OTOH, a couple of minutes ago I watched a co-worker have a heart attack and die after 15-20 minutes of resuscitation attempts. I feel much worse for him and his family, than Sam who will still a get a chance in a year or two if he wants, and is wealthy to boot.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
First, I do feel sad for the way Sam has to feel. It's an undeserved blow for him, after a lot of hard work.

OTOH, a couple of minutes ago I watched a co-worker have a heart attack and die after 15-20 minutes of resuscitation attempts. I feel much worse for him and his family, than Sam who will still a get a chance in a year or two if he wants, and is wealthy to boot.
Wow, really? Sorry to hear that, man.
Friend of yours?

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow, really? Sorry to hear that, man.
Friend of yours?

No. Had seen him around. He toppled out of his SUV - saw him while on an afternoon walk in the parking garage. My friend I was with is really upset though - I don't think she'd seen anybody die before. Just sad for the guy's family on my part. At least one of our benefits here is free life insurance, so the family will get a little help - not a fortune, but they won't be destitute, so they can focus on coping with their loss.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
With so much focus on how his loss impacts the team this season, his contract and salary cap concerns, replacements now and in the future, and so on......has anyone really sat back and thought about how sick Bradford is right now?

The kid was a #1 pick in the NFL draft and went to an organization that over the years, poorly put pieces around him via coaching, players, and even strategy for his development. He gets hurt, rehabs like crazy to get back, and just when he finally gets his shot to play for what appears will be a very good team, he hurts the same knee he spent months rehabbing and is out for the season. Damn.

And it could only get worse for him, if Shaun Hill comes in and has a Rich Gannon like late career success story with his team. Perhaps, the only person that could possibly even come close to understanding would probably be Trent Green.
I was sick all day after hearing. Still feel bad for everyone in Rams Nation.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Words cannot express how bad I feel for Sam, the organization, and fans. I hope for a speedy recovery, and the team will do whatever it takes to win for him and themselves.