Another example of how Chris Long is awesome.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
In reference to?
Since he was just asked about Michael Sam I think it is either about that or Sam Bradford.

Either way...just the fact that he doesn't mind letting ESPN know how much they suck is classic.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Watched that video earlier, was just another reminder of why I don't watch ESPN or visit their website ever unless it is to check a score fast.

4mation0

UDFA
It's probably in reference to this.....

I'm with Long. What an oddball report! I understand that inquiring minds want to know and all that, but not about what goes on in the shower, I hope. It strikes me as just plain creepy that they're talking about this. Move over, National Enquirer.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Watched that video earlier, was just another reminder of why I don't watch ESPN or visit their website ever unless it is to check a score fast.

I turn on sportscenter when there's nothing else on late at night, that's it for me. Only other time I watch it is for the sporting events/

Big Willie

Starter
Chris Long and James L. seem like two of the most down to earth and classiest players in the league. I agree..time to let that story fade away. But it won't because Sam will get released and land on another team (which will just give the story new life.)

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Am I the only one that finds it disturbing that people would be concerned about what goes on in a professional sports teams showers? Just as disturbing as the fact that ESPN would even consider reporting whatever it is they are reporting about the showers. I didnt watch the video as I couldnt care less what goes on in the Rams showers, or any sports teams showers.

markstewart67

Rookie
Chris Long and James L. seem like two of the most down to earth and classiest players in the league. I agree..time to let that story fade away. But it won't because Sam will get released and land on another team (which will just give the story new life.)
No way Sam gets released!! Dude has 3 sacks this preseason....I think he's gonna be a beast in the NFL!!
GO RAMS!!!

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
are freaking kidding me... these guys are trying to make an issue of when this guy takes a shower. Mainstream media is beyond irrelevant.

This is borderline crossing the line. I think Fisher should respond to this. It's really not ESPN's job to report what goes on after practice in this situation.

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
What's next??

"3 Rams players who asked not to be named, dropped their bars of soap in the shower and checked over the shoulders before picking it up."

"The custodial staff has made note of the fact that Michael Sam's locker is one of the tidiest of all Rams players."

"Rams players credit Sam for the addition of Filet Paulette to the menu, as an upgrade from the Rutherford Ribeye."

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
I hear he's hilarious on twitter. the guys on Rams Addiction love him

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Seriously, I couldn't be a polite player, I'd go all Sean Avery and tell them what to do with themselves. God its sad when you remember what a sporting Adonis ESPN used to be.

Kudos on Long for being classy.