Amendola at 99.475%

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Jim Thomas ‏ @jthom1
WR Danny Amendola, a restricted FA, is nearly 100-percent healthy from triceps injury in left arm; may participate in Rams April minicamp.

as far as i am concerned he is our most ''ELITE N PROVEN'' reciever and should build our recieving corps around him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
AIRWARNER13 said:
as far as i am concerned he is our most ''ELITE N PROVEN'' reciever and should build our recieving corps around him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like Danny, but I dont think he is elite nor should we build our WRs around him. He is a complimentary WR. There are very few slot WRs i would consider building the passing game around. Wes Welker isnt even on that list.

We need a WR we can build around, because we dont currently have one.

steferfootball

Starter
The thing I like about danny is that he'd try to play if he was at 10%.

...wait, that is why we lost him for the entire year. :cry:

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
Danny may not be someone you would build your wide reciever corps around, but we definitely need him back and healthy.
Sam's safety valve and he still brings a lot to the table.

GO RAMS!!!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
rickrawk said:
Danny may not be someone you would build your wide reciever corps around, but we definitely need him back and healthy.

GO RAMS!!!!
Definitely an integral part of Sam's game. Danny was almost always open, and was a HUGE factor in our 3rd down conversion rate in 2010.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
rickrawk said:

GO RAMS!!!!

Yeah - Danny is simply one of those types of guys you have to have. He may not possess the same talent of some but he's versatile and when you go to battle, you want him standing beside you.