All Saints Crap Here!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

El caliente

Rookie
Name
Andrew
The Saints won the first game but if you look at just the personnel changes you see that the Rams added players on the defensive side of the ball that should help them considerably, Fowler and Talib. Add CJ Anderson to this list for the offense. Then look at the Saints personnel changes. The Saints best DT is out along with 3 OL on the injury report. I think you see a clear advantage for the Rams compared to the first meeting.

Now I'm not saying this will ensure a Rams win but I do think the Rams have a very good shot at winning this game. If they get their run game going, like in the Dallas game, it could be a long day for the Saints D. Like the Dallas game I think if the Rams run effectively you will see very few drives that end with no points. I don' think that will be the case for the Saints but they will score.
The last time we played we didn’t have Armstead, Ginn, or Davenport. It really will be a different game.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
IIRC you didn't have Lattimore either, or does my memory suck.

No he missed the game in 2017 and is the excuse I hear from most saints fans as the reason we beat them. Even though we were without Robert Woods that game.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I think the winner of this game is going to represent the NFC in the Super Bowl. I further think that whichever team loses this game can pack it up because their season will be over.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The last time we played we didn’t have Armstead, Ginn, or Davenport. It really will be a different game.

Just look at this game objectively though. Last game the Saints literally couldn't have pass protected or thrown the ball better - so having those two guys won't make a difference positively - odds are Saints will be at least slightly worse in both categories.

Davenport is a different animal and will make a difference - same as Talib.

Rams lost Kupp, Saints lost Rankins - both huge losses.

Now let's hone in on the game itself - the Rams played pretty poorly. Defensively we couldn't have played a worse half, McVay made a mistake with the fake FG, GZ missed a FG. The INT is canceled out by the Ingram fumble.

Despite the worst defensive first half imaginable and the two missed FGs (one on a fake and one miss), the Rams tied this game in the fourth quarter. I'm not saying that we will win Sunday, but what that tells me is that the Rams and Saints are an even match up. Given that the Saints seem to have the advantage being at home, with QB and HC - this should scare Saints fans a little.

Again, I'm not saying we will win - I think this game is a toss up. But Saints fans are acting like they are better than the Rams, and there's not much evidence to support that IMO.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Bull crap you wouldn’t.

You think the 49ers cared winning all those Super Bowls when they were cheating the cap?

You think the Cowboys fans care what you think when their team was in the “White House” when they weren’t winning Super Bowls in the 90s?

You think Pats fans care what anyone thinks after winning a million Super Bowls while using shady tactics?

As a Saints fan IDGAF about what people say about flimsy accusations regarding how we won our Super Bowl. We got one.

You do what you have to do to win a Super Bowl when the opportunity presents itself, because you don’t know when that opportunity will come back around.
I'm also happy that Putin took that Eagles Superbowl ring

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
No he missed the game in 2017 and is the excuse I hear from most saints fans as the reason we beat them. Even though we were without Robert Woods that game.

Thanks - that's actually (in my mind) good news. Guy's pretty good. And while I agree there was something very special between Goff and Kupp, I'm starting to feel a lot of love for Reynolds.

Duh moment - I really want the Rams to win Sunday.
But honestly, I am SO FUCKING GLAD WE BITCHSLAPPED DALLAS, winning our first playoff game in awhile, ('specially after last year), that I'm feeling pretty good about this year already.

El caliente

Rookie
Name
Andrew
Just look at this game objectively though. Last game the Saints literally couldn't have pass protected or thrown the ball better - so having those two guys won't make a difference positively - odds are Saints will be at least slightly worse in both categories.

Davenport is a different animal and will make a difference - same as Talib.

Rams lost Kupp, Saints lost Rankins - both huge losses.

Now let's hone in on the game itself - the Rams played pretty poorly. Defensively we couldn't have played a worse half, McVay made a mistake with the fake FG, GZ missed a FG. The INT is canceled out by the Ingram fumble.

Despite the worst defensive first half imaginable and the two missed FGs (one on a fake and one miss), the Rams tied this game in the fourth quarter. I'm not saying that we will win Sunday, but what that tells me is that the Rams and Saints are an even match up. Given that the Saints seem to have the advantage being at home, with QB and HC - this should scare Saints fans a little.

Again, I'm not saying we will win - I think this game is a toss up. But Saints fans are acting like they are better than the Rams, and there's not much evidence to support that IMO.
I’m right there with you, I am with the line (which is 3.5). I think homefield, and being slightly better across the board get us the point necessary to win the matchup.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I’m right there with you, I am with the line (which is 3.5). I think homefield, and being slightly better across the board get us the point necessary to win the matchup.
Across the board? Good Lord that's bold. You think the saints are slightly better at every position? You have no one better than Donald. Or even close. I'd call Gurley/Anderson and Kamara/Ingram a wash at the very least. I won't continue, because I'm lazy and I'd have to start trying much harder to go on.

You probably have to pee a lot from all the (spiked) Kool Aid you've been drinking. Have fun with your 10 million bathroom trips.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I like McVay’s changes late in the season. It’s a different, tougher team than the Rams in week 9. Sure maybe Goff isn’t as consistent and Kupp is out.

But what has improved is the DLine. Talib has improved the secondary, Roby-Coleman has been playing more too. He’s a stud. The TEs and Reynolds are making up for Kupp by adding a new dimension. The Oline is playing even better than in Week 9 and the running game is much better.

Compare it to the Saints whose offense wasn’t so special in December, and only scored 21 points last week. Now their main run stuffer is out, with the Rams run game improved. It just seems that things are coming together for the Rams more so than they are for the Saints right now. I honestly don’t think the Saints are better than in week 9. They may be worse, and the Rams are definitely better.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
I think the winner of this game is going to represent the NFC in the Super Bowl. I further think that whichever team loses this game can pack it up because their season will be over.

Totally agree ... I also think the average players body will contain enough bones to make an average players skeleton.

:eek:

El caliente

Rookie
Name
Andrew
Across the board? Good Lord that's bold. You think the saints are slightly better at every position? You have no one better than Donald. Or even close. I'd call Gurley/Anderson and Kamara/Ingram a wash at the very least. I won't continue, because I'm lazy and I'd have to start trying much harder to go on.

You probably have to pee a lot from all the (spiked) Kool Aid you've been drinking. Have fun with your 10 million bathroom trips.
Please go on. I hear enough from biased Saints fans, it’s refreshing to read equally biased posts made by Rams fans.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
Please go on. I hear enough from biased Saints fans, it’s refreshing to read equally biased posts made by Rams fans.

QB- Saints
RB- Best RB is Gurley. Duo can be debated and on the whole I’d go Saints but at the moment I’ll lean rams
WR- Thomas best Wr but rams have better WRs on the whole. With 2 WRs over 85 catches and 1200 yards each.
OL- Could go either way.

DL- Rams with saints loss of Rankins
LB- Saints
Secondary- Rams
Special teams- Rams

El caliente

Rookie
Name
Andrew
Is anyone else concerned about the noise in the Dome? Last week the noise could be attributed to 2 false starts and 2 time outs.

Do you think Goff and McVay have their communication figured out so that they don’t succumb to the same fate as the Eagles and their Super Bowl winning coach and qb?

Kevin

Pro Bowler
Is anyone else concerned about the noise in the Dome? Last week the noise could be attributed to 2 false starts and 2 time outs.

Do you think Goff and McVay have their communication figured out so that they don’t succumb to the same fate as the Eagles and their Super Bowl winning coach and qb?
Yes.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Please explain how you think anyone is better than Donald. That's the conversation we need to be having right now.

dang

Legend
Sorry but home field advantage in a pumped up dome is "the" reason the Saints are favored by 3.5 pts.

Status
Not open for further replies.