All 22

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I was trying to figure out how to do print screen so I could share this play with you. But I cannot figure out how to do it on my computer (my niece put nail polish on my keyboard and my windows key no longer works so I can't figure out print screen).

The play I am referring to is 3rd and 13 in the first quarter at the end of our first drive. If someone can capture the screen shots and share that would be awesome.

We are lined up with Keenum in shot gun and Tavon in the backfield, Britt out left, with Higbee/Kendricks in the slot to the right, and Gurley split out wide right.

The defense focuses so much on Tavon coming out of the backfield that Britt is running to the corner of the endzone with good space on his guy in coverage.

That was a big miss.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'll do you one better.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tyvkTnh9eA

Though, I don't know if that would have been a sure-fire TD. DB let up when he saw the pass going underneath.
Definitely worth taking a shot, though. No doubt.

And there's some of the reason why we don't score TD'S in the red zone . Absolutely no pressure and he throws a 4 yard pass with three defender's in front of Austin on 3rd and 13. Throw it where only Britt can catch it .

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
And there's some of the reason why we don't score TD'S in the red zone . Absolutely no pressure and he throws a 4 yard pass with three defender's in front of Austin on 3rd and 13. Throw it where only Britt can catch it .
Can't disagree with that. On a side note, look at the crazy-ass route Quick ran out of the Y.
All he had to do was run the post on his option route. Don't know why he went to the corner.
(assuming he was running an option route)

Also, why only send two receivers to the endzone on 3rd & 13?

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
tough to tell the kind of position Gilmore may have had if he didnt see keenum throwing it short and kept dropping, but worth a shot to put it on the back pylon, doubt it would get picked

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Here's another redzone play. 3rd & 13 from the 13.
This play should have gone to Tavon. Plenty of time to get it there.

Ughhhhh you just had to show that -X-..... Seeing that made my stomach curdle..

Case it was a 3 man rush and you had a clean pocket to step up into. He was playing it safe and it looked as if Austin was never even part of the progressions?

giphy.gif

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik

Case it was a 3 man rush and you had a clean pocket to step up into. He was playing it safe and it looked as if Austin was never even part of the progressions?

giphy.gif

Don't think he even looked to that side of the field.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Real skills there @-X- thanks man.....

@A.J. Hicks hmm....let it go early...back corner....maybe...but the "safe' play was Tavon...

Why? Why play it safe? Why not go for the td? The pass he threw had no chance of going anywhere. Britt knew he was open, throw it to the back corner where only britt can catch it. That's a safe play and a chance for a td. The more video i see the more depressed i get.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Looking at some of top QBs in the league on the all-22 as well.
You'd be surprised how common missing open reads really is.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier

Looks like keenum may be making up his mind before the snap

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Looking at some of top QBs in the league on the all-22 as well.
You'd be surprised how common missing open reads really is.

I don't doubt you. But it was 3rd down in both those videos you showed way inside fg range. Gaining 5 yards doesn't help the Rams at all. Shouldn't the qb be looking to throw it past the sticks first then check down of it's not there. There was no pressure both times.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I don't doubt you. But it was 3rd down in both those videos you showed way inside fg range. Gaining 5 yards doesn't help the Rams at all. Shouldn't the qb be looking to throw it past the sticks first then check down of it's not there. There was no pressure both times.

I'm talking about redzone stuff. I have one queued up with Rodgers dumping it off in the flat while Jordy Nelson ran between two defenders in zone on a corner route and the TD was there. Instead they settled for the FG. My point being, EVERY quarterback leaves points on the field.