AFC Divisonal Playoffs: Texas @ New England GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Patriots draft high football IQ over the incredibly (Rams GM Les Snead drafting philosophy)athletic, but raw low football IQ

Last two years have been different and the Patriots have had their share of busts.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Patriots draft high football IQ over the incredibly (Jeff Fisher drafting philosophy)athletic, but raw low football IQ

FIFY we really don't know know what Snead's draft philosophy is since Fisher had total roster control.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Oh well, it was a good game while it lasted.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Was somebody just saying this game was over? I think somebody said it didn't deserve to be on TV as well :D

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
If my new hometown team beats the Patriots, I'll take back everything what I said about BOB.

CanRamFan

Starter
Name
Joe
Houston is looking good. Could we be so lucky to see Shithawks and Cheatriots eliminated today ? GO HOUSTON !!

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Houston is looking good. Could we be so lucky to see Shithawks and Cheatriots eliminated today ? GO HOUSTON !!
ULXUQQd.gif