According to Some, Our Oline is the Rams Achilles Heel.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram65

Legend
So it shouldn’t surprise anyone to see them ranked third overall in the entire NFL at this point by Pro Football Focus:

Left Tackle: Andrew Whitworth, 75.4
Left Guard: Rodger Saffold, 78.7
Center: John Sullivan, 63.0
Right Guard: Austin Blythe, 77.1
Right Tackle: Rob Havenstein, 77.8

It was a much different defense that sold out for the run this week. They still gave Goff time on most plays and got Gurley into the end zone. The right side went down and the left side up. I thought they had Sully at 62 last week. He must of had a bad week to drop 8 points. I thought Bythe had a higher rating last week. .

Week one grades
https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-nfl-offensive-line-rankings-after-week-1
Starting Lineup:

Left Tackle: Andrew Whitworth, 84.3
Left Guard: Rodger Saffold, 84.5
Center: John Sullivan, 71.0
Right Guard: Austin Blythe, 60.9

Right Tackle: Rob Havenstein, 73.6

The Rams were easily the highest-graded unit from this past week, although a Raiders front without Khalil Mack doesn’t strike much fear. They allowed only two pressures all game long with the interior of the offensive line not allowing a single pressure.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
The Achilles heel of this team is the back up QB. We lose Goff, then they scrape their way into the playoffs and that's it.

Sure, any team that gets hit with multiple injuries to their OL is cooked anyway. So depth there is similar to most teams and actually I think Noteboom could be solid if called upon once he gets a few games under his belt.

Curt760

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Curt760
That must be why Brady and Brees with suck this year.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Shannon and Skip didn't mention our rookies and Blythe when discussing the old guys, which is a bad job by them.
Ah, Skip Useless again... as soon as I hear his whiny voice, the station gets flipped immediately. He's around for one thing - and one thing only - create controversy. Make up shyte just to get reactions. Well, here's one Useless:
You are an uneducated, ill-informed, know-nothing-about-football dolt.
the Los Angeles Rams are coached by the best Offensive Line Coach in the NFL
I bet Bayless & Sharpe did not mention that.
Nope, bet the idiot didn't. It might be useful to the conversation... and it might have required him to do some research. Nope, just flap your gums and see what shyte comes flying out of that big mouth.

By all accounts, both Kromer and Whitworth have been giving constant attention to Noteboom because in the misquoted words of DeMarco Farr, "they knew they needed him to be ready to go early".
And they have addressed the future. In a work in progress, but pieces are there and teaching is taking place.
But I don't expect Useless to know that... the Oline is a shambles! :mad: