Aaron Donald Nickname

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dang

Legend
Aaron Donald is the best NFL player in the league for 5 years running. He may end up being the best NFL defensive player of all time. “The Man” deserves a nickname worthy of his dominance.

I’ll start the conversation with:

Aaron “A-Bomb” Donald
Aaron “D-Day” Donald

What say you Rams Nstion?

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
always thot it was "The KRAKEN"

train
Yeah there's somebody here that always uses "The Kraken". I can't remember exactly who, but I want to say it's @BonifayRam . I always liked it. Much like the kraken of legend, Donald doesn't just destroy one man, he destroys the whole unit (ship, offensive line).

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kraken is the logo name for the new NHL Team in Seattle….just doesn’t feel right now (IMO)

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
good times vh1 GIF

dang

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I’m looking for a SportsCenter Chris Berman-like legit nickname like “Primetime” or “Mean Joe Greene” for Donald. “Deacon” Jones was a little before my tenure as a Rams fan so Donald is “the Rams defensive player” of my lifetime as a Rams fan.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
A lasting and popular nickname for Donald needed to already exist by now for one to last and stick with him, but if I was going to give him one now, I like "Doomsday".

Aaron "Doomsday" Donald just has a nice cadence and alliteration to it and it accurately describes the effect he has on the opposition.

Also, after "DOOMSDAY", I like "All-Day" and "D-Day" the best.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
The Rams, under McVay have built around Donald from the get go. In year 1, the D was DONALD, Brockers, JJ, Joyner, Ogletree, TruJo, Barron and Quinn. In 2018 it was DONALD, Brockers, Littleton, JJ, Joyner, Suh, Fowler, Talib and Peters. Then in 2019, DONALD, Brockers, Fowler, Ramsey, D Will, Matthews and Weddle. Last year it was DONALD, Ramsey, Floyd, Brockers, Fuller and DWill. This year? DONALD, Ramsey, Floyd, D Will, Fuller, Burgess and maybe Ernest Jones.

DONALD is the 1 remaining constant.
A physical constant and dimensionless, so.....

....."a"......

There are many physical constants in science, some of the most widely recognized being the speed of light in vacuum c, the gravitational constant G, the Planck constant h, the electric constant ε0, and the elementary charge e. Physical constants can take many dimensional forms: the speed of light signifies a maximum speed for any object and its dimension is length divided by time; while the fine-structure constant α, which characterizes the strength of the electromagnetic interaction, is dimensionless.

In dimensional analysis, a dimensionless quantity is a quantity to which no physical dimension is assigned, also known as a bare, pure, or scalar quantity or a quantity of dimension one, with a corresponding unit of measurement in the SI of the unit one (or 1), which is not explicitly shown. Dimensionless quantities are widely used in many fields, such as mathematics, physics, chemistry, engineering, and economics. Dimensionless quantities are distinct from quantities that have associated dimensions, such as time (measured in seconds)

:biggrin:

Last edited:

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is a freaking tough post to process. My only guesses as to why he doesn’t have a nickname are these 2…
1). His name is not easy to add too for a smooth flow.
2). There just isn’t an adjective to describe his utter greatness

Last edited:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Ronald MC

Old MC

Sutherland

Rumsfeld, Destroyer of Lives

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

We've all heard of The Red Baron

Aaron Donald is The Black Baron.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
He needs no nickname to embellish his greatness. He's Aaron Donald. His name has become the nickname of young defensive linemen across the country from Lesser leagues to high school football.