A really positive review from walterfootball

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Shouldn't that tell you that your fears are unfounded
*gets old saw about "Even a broken clock is right twice a day" lined up and ready to post.....

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
*gets old saw about "Even a broken clock is right twice a day" lined up and ready to post.....
Almost as old as an endless stream of complaints about players before they've even put on pads and a Rams helmet. Nah who'm I kidding the complaints are so much more frequent.

Zero

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Brother,for what it's worth I see a team that has loaded itself
with the offensive playmakers that will help this team move
the ball better than we have seen in a long time.

Even if we added nobody to the defense,Wade Badass Phillips
will have our guys (who were already pretty damn good)
playing some very mean defense.

By the way our Oline is coached by one of the absolute best in the business.
Same for the ST coach
I am going to enjoy sitting back and watching what this all-star
coaching staff will do for our team.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Almost as old as an endless stream of complaints about players before they've even put on pads and a Rams helmet. Nah who'm I kidding the complaints are so much more frequent.
No doubt..I hate whiners....

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Brother,for what it's worth I see a team that has loaded itself
with the offensive playmakers that will help this team move
the ball better than we have seen in a long time.

Even if we added nobody to the defense,Wade Badass Phillips
will have our guys (who were already pretty damn good)
playing some very mean defense.

By the way our Oline is coached by one of the absolute best in the business.
Same for the ST coach
I am going to enjoy sitting back and watching what this all-star
coaching staff will do for our team.
Maybe..I like what the JuCo transfer TE might be able to do (Everrett? I linked his name to Jim's..lol) The WR's might be good, and like the spirit of that scrappy little fullback. As for the Oline, maybe the new OC can perform a miracle...man, I hop so.

jap

Legend
Man, I hate it when some schmuck reflects my fears...I sure hope I am wrong, sincerely.:cry:

You're worried? You have an idiot 'expert' second guessing the SonOfBum, an NFL defensive guru, and our HC McVay, a TE guru. What's the chance that the 'idiot' is correct?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You're worried? You have an idiot 'expert' second guessing the SonOfBum, an NFL defensive guru, and our HC McVay, a TE guru. What's the chance that the 'idiot' is correct?
LoyalRam said:

Debacled

Starter
Once upon a time Walter's coverage was decent, as were his prospect ratings and analysis.

Those days are long past. That website has turned into the TMZ of the sports world. Less accurate information there nowadays than in most generic beer fueled bar conversations.

FRO

Legend
Once upon a time Walter's coverage was decent, as were his prospect ratings and analysis.

Those days are long past. That website has turned into the TMZ of the sports world. Less accurate information there nowadays than in most generic beer fueled bar conversations.
That's how everybody's coverage of everything is going. It's not about content, only attention. Got to get those clicks to make money.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Every pick we took was within the range of what Walter Football projected, other than Samson Ekukam who I could not find a Walter grade on and John Johnson who we took one pic earlier than they predicted.
They need to get on the same page with the guys who gave them the grade.

Either that or they're being jerks. That would be my guess.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Those guys weren't the only ones that gave us bad reviews.
And I hate to say it but for the most part, I think they're right.