A London Franchise? - UK thoughts

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I remember an earlier edition of Madden, I started an expansion team and put them in New Mexico. I called them the New Mexico "Fire" because the announcers (Summerall?) would say the name Fire due to the NFL Europe teams that were in the game at the time (Rhein Fire). I didn't get much attendance at first, but then I started winning games and put together some nice marketing campaigns, and was able to get over 60K per game. And the cool part of that game was that the concession food was indigenous to the area. Haven't played Madden in a long time, but I might break out that edition again sometime.

I could be wrong but I think the new madden has an option to move a franchise to London? Maybe not an expansion team though, and prob not London Fire. Maybe London Bridge? Or London Red Buses

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I could be wrong but I think the new madden has an option to move a franchise to London? Maybe not an expansion team though, and prob not London Fire. Maybe London Bridge? Or London Red Buses

I really LIKE London Broil, just sayin'.

I heard yesterday that the league wants a franchise in London as per Roger Goodel his own self by God, so whereas I may be wrong about that I still believe the logistics would render a team there a doormat if they didn't legislate huge advantages FOR them.So IMA say at this point I'll be doin' the "I'm from Missouri " routine, I'll believe it when I see it, and posit that Mr. Goodell may be crafting words in such a way as to generate interest while being somewhat less than fully expressing the whole of the thoughts i.e. I REALLY want to go to St. Louis Monday night , to jump the rail and run out onto the field and punch Richard Sherman in the jewels,but I can't quite work out the logistics of how to accomplish that without some , shall we say, unintended consequences :wow:,SO even though I am totally honest it's what I want, AIN'T gonna happen ,wouldn't be prudent:meh: