PREGAME 49’ers at Rams - Time To Smoke The Whiners

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Q729

Legend
This would be a great way to end the season... cement 2nd seed and jettison them from the playoffs.

would make up for some of the past heartache for sure.
Jettison. Like an escape pod. I like it.

Q729

Legend
This game is probably gonna be the big afternoon game since they moved Dallas/Philly to Saturday night and Chargers/Raiders to SNF.

Broncos/Chiefs to Saturday afternoon b/c I have no idea why.
Because the game is next to meaningless. Had to move the garbage out.

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
LA Rams vs San Francisco 49ers second half live thread - Turf Show Times

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This game is probably gonna be the big afternoon game since they moved Dallas/Philly to Saturday night and Chargers/Raiders to SNF.

Broncos/Chiefs to Saturday afternoon b/c I have no idea why.

The NFL has always manipulated start times of games the last week of the season to eliminate competitive resting advantage.

Meaning, if they had put our game in that Saturday slot, and we won, the Cardinals could just rest everyone knowing they were locked into the 5 seed.

So I knew the NFL would find some games without meaning to throw in those slots.

If Dallas loses - they're the 4 seed. Locked in. If they win, they could be the 3 seed if Tampa loses.

Tampa meanwhile could be the 2 seed if we lose, so they wouldn't rest.

Basically, whether Dallas wins or loses has no bearing on what the other teams will do.

Same for Philly because the real kicker is SF and NO, and you'll notice they flexed the Saints game to 4:25 so that the Niners wouldn't know whether they clinched. Philly winning or losing will have no bearing on whether they are 6 or 7. That's all going to be decided by the SF and NO games.

Broncos are eliminated.

The Chiefs winning or losing
also has no leverage. The Bengals could steal home field from the Titans if they (and the Chiefs) both lose.

So that's why for the Chiefs game. They could have put the Bengals Browns there too. Those were probably their only options that actually involve decent teams.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Despite my long-winded explanation, Arians and McCarthy could pull a McVay and not care about seeding knowing they're going to likely get one home playoff game and then be on the road.

Ellard80

Legend
interesting defensive stats =

Rams give up 82.3 QBrating which is 5in then NFL 49ners 97.7 which is 25th

both teams Sack the QB a lot rams are #1 with 47 and the 49ners are #8 43

both teams have solid run defenses.

drsnook

UDFA
Name
drsnook
Anyone know what motel the officials stay at? I will be arriving in Anaheim on Saturday. Probably wont sleep much anyways so may as well try to entice Boger with some smoked tri-tip or a baseball bat, his choice:laugh4:.
Probably not the best idea to document on the internet your intent to commit a felony.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
It's the trenches IMO. Rams gotta raise the bar there to beat these clowns.
Agreed. Shanahan usually seems to target our ILBs both running and passing, too.

Nothing bothers me more than how soft we always are with Dumbo Samuels. Somebody needs to step up and lay the wood to that jerk.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Agreed. Shanahan usually seems to target our ILBs both running and passing, too.
And with no Ernest Jones now and Reeder on the field constantly?? Cant wait to watch Kittle go for 150yds. I feel like Shanahan does the best job at isolating LBs in space against us, man that shit is so annoying.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
I'd feel alot more confident if we had Jones and Reeder was sitting on the bench. I hope Morris is ready because this is going to be a big test against a top notch Offensive play caller.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Ideally, we can get the ball first and jump out to an early lead. The 49ers are a completely different team when you force them to play from behind. I wouldn't defer, if we win the coin toss. Try and score early so Shanahan can't dictate the game script as much.

jacktheripper85

Starter
Just checked out the Niner board-feel like I need to shower with bleach!

Anyways seems like they are freaking out as the Covid bug is hitting them this week. Looks like their whole secondary right now.