3 points! 3 fucking points boys!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
We honestly should've had like 20 sacks and I'm not even exaggerating. The amount if holding on Long and Quinn was laughable as shit. Cort got held like a motherfucker too. Shit the whole defense did.

Sam was fine imo. He made some bad throws for sure. I still don't know if that one over the middle to Danny was tipped or not, but it had potential to be a TD if on target. Still, the team had a lot of bad drops and penalties killing drives early in the game not allowing him to get in any rhythm. He hung in there and lead his team to a win. Btw, there was some bad throws, but there was some fucking dimes too. Sam is just fine. If this staff sticks together I have no doubt he will turn into the beast that he almost already is. He's a leader, and he wants to win at all cost, bottom line.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Angry Ram said:
That's awesome, the game was a beatdown. I love these sack fests. The last one was the Charger game.

Media folk need to lay the hell off Bradford. So what if he completed 7 of 21? Doesn't mean shit. He also got 2 TDs. Does it really matter?

Shut up.

Honestly, there were a lot of drops, too many if you ask me. Kendricks had one I remember, Amendola had two (or was it three?) Gibson had one I thought... Plus the miscommunication with Amendola on that third down, I thought that Bradford saw the play better, and Amendola should have kept going.. But it was hard to tell.

I mean there were some throws I'm sure he wanted back, but just the ones I listed would have made him 13-21 and probably 250+ yards. The stretch without a completion was really bad, I don't deny it, but to me it seemed more of those incompletions were on receivers more than Bradford. I am a Bradford homer though, so take what I think with a grain of salt. :ww:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Angry Ram said:
That's awesome, the game was a beatdown. I love these sack fests. The last one was the Charger game.

Media folk need to lay the hell off Bradford. So what if he completed 7 of 21? Doesn't mean shit. He also got 2 TDs. Does it really matter?

Shut up.

Exactly. Sure he made a couple bad throws but even acknowledging that he was being hit by two pass rushers when he threw the Int. Also, some of those incompletions were indeed drops. He stood in there and got the ball off with guys in his face and in a couple instances threw near perfect passes and avoided what would have likely been sacks on several other QBs. Sam is going to be a winner - plain and simple.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Thordaddy said:
DR RAM said:
Thordaddy said:
Well not to piss on anyones campfires here, but the big hit with the shoulder and NOT wrapping up COST us at least two critical third down stops last night and COULD have bee THE DIFFERENCE.

Big spectacular hits don't win games and I would rather Stewart routinely made good tackles and we get w's.

Wrap em up is going to be whatStewart hears about that hit in film breakdown this week.

But yeah I love the tough attitude .
Heard from Chris Long in post game interview ,"we wanted them to get the ball back " because they wanted to go out and sack Kolb some more. THAT was what I loved.

I honestly was more comfortable when we were on defense last night . Haven't fealt that way about a defense since Lawrence Taylor played for the Giants and the Cards were in St. Louis , When the Cards would play the Giants I preferred to keep THEIR defense off the field, at least when we were on defense we weren't losing players.
Thordaddy, I don't disagree about wrapping up, and he will hear about it, but my point is that he is in the position to make plays, Dahl isn't, and Dahl misses tackles too. Stewart isn't the best safety in the league, but IMO, he is way better than Dahl.
Well Doc, I UNDERSTAND whyyou like Stewart ,I like him too, BUT JMO Fisher a.) isn't prone to playing inferior players to "prove a point" and 2.) knows safety play like he'd been one.

I think a hitter like Stewart sandwiched between our damn fine corners is afforadable,but if he isn't playing within the assigned duties of the defense to suit Fisher whadayagonna do?

Anyway when Jeff replies ,and I've heard he answers ALL his mail , post it please ,I need a few new curse words , all mine are old tired ass white man shit :tooth:
This was his response:

Dear Coach Fisher,

Please watch game tape from last year, or just from the last game. Pay special attention to your team's third leading tackler last year. His name is Darian Stewart, and he made 3 extraordinary plays in his limited time vs. Zona. He made more plays overall, but 3, close, or game changing type plays. Jeff, this is one thing that I don't understand at this point. If he is healthy...PLAY him. Stop freaking around. I know that YOU know, what the freak I am talking about. Whatever point you were trying to make is over. Do you think Marshawn would have scored on that play Sunday if Darian was there instead of Dahl? The Seafucks may have scored on that drive, but not on that play. Stewart wouldn't have allowed it. Wake up Fish.

That's all I have to say.

Later.

Out.

Dear Dr. Ram

My coaching staff does a wonderful job of watching game tape, and although we weren't able to watch every play from last year, we realized that Darian Stewart is an impact player. That is exactly why he made the roster without being able to practice or participate in training camp and preseason games. The problem is that he got slightly behind in our new defense. I believe in the honor system, and our players earning a spot. Stewart wasn't able to do that from the trainers table, and once the season started he hasn't had the opportunity to earn a spot.

Don't worry Dr. Ram, we got your back, he is finally healthy and coming around to knowing the defense. After the limited amount of playing time in this most recent game, Stewart opened all of our(coaches) eyes. He needs to clean a few things up, but I think that is just attributed to rust from not playing. Stewart is and will be an integral part of this team, now and into the future, so please put you worries to rest. Seafucks, lol, I like that.

In closing, if you ever question my coaching decisions again, I will cram my mustache right up your ass, son.

Best regards,

Jeff Fisher

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I'd say he was quite pleasant. Did you tell him you like mustaches? :sly:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
RamFan503 said:
I'd say he was quite pleasant. Did you tell him you like mustaches? :sly:
Told him I was sporting one...

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
bluecoconuts said:
Not going to lie, I almost thought the response was real till I continued reading.
Me too.

Deceptive he is.

yoda.png

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
bluecoconuts said:
Not going to lie, I almost thought the response was real till I continued reading.

Yeah - me too. Especially with how there were a few of the colorful words missing. I noticed the blue font but still wasn't sure until the mustache up the ass statement. :sly:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
X said:
bluecoconuts said:
Me too.

Deceptive he is.

yoda.png
I earned a B.S. in Coach Speak in college.
I wouldn't write a letter like that to Coach, I woulda been more subtle... :twisted:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
'mean you wouldn't tell him to go eff himself? :lmao:

K - maybe a bad play there but at least I thought it was funny.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
How's the hand, Stumpy? Gonna make a full recovery?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:

Gonna be a wee bit short on the ring finger. Gotta go - we'll talk later. 'Night man.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:

So anyway... The surgeon says it's healing up better than they thought it would. Still gonna be several weeks before the ring finger is usable but the other two should be ok within two weeks. When all is said and done, the ring finger will supposedly have grown back some and it should just be about 1/4 inch short. Just really a pain in the ass right now. I really liked having two useful hands.

Regards,

Stumpy

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RamFan503 said:
X said:

So anyway... The surgeon says it's healing up better than they thought it would. Still gonna be several weeks before the ring finger is usable but the other two should be ok within two weeks. When all is said and done, the ring finger will supposedly have grown back some and it should just be about 1/4 inch short. Just really a pain in the ass right now. I really liked having two useful hands.

Regards,

Stumpy
Good to hear it, man. That picture you sent me was disgusting too.
It still haunts me. :sick:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
RamFan503 said:
X said:

Regards,

Stumpy
Good to hear it, man. That picture you sent me was disgusting too.
It still haunts me. :sick:

Yeah - it haunts me a bit too. I can't even look at that machine without a strong shudder. I'm just pissed at myself more than anything. Sucks being stupid. Just ask the guys at the PD. :shock: