OFFICIAL 2024 NFL memes and other funny stuff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

I’m not a huge Cam Newton fan either, but I don’t blame him in this instance. He went to break up a fight, and some chickenshit rat bastard sucker-punched him. I’d be seeing red as well.

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
I’m not a huge Cam Newton fan either, but I don’t blame him in this instance. He went to break up a fight, and some chickenshit rat bastard sucker-punched him. I’d be seeing red as well.
Must been the hat?

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Introducing the Dallas Cowboy massager. * Here we go!!!
1709174928976.jpeg

*Warning product may be a choking hazard, not recommended for the playoffs.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
"THAT is how you finish, Dak."
~ Jerruh

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
A Madden glitch.... screws the forty-whiners...
Rams win!! :laugh3::eyeroll:

While getting ready to kick a field goal, the Rams suddenly ran a fake play that had Rams QB Brett Rypien throwing a dart to offensive tackle Joseph Noteboom who was wide open and headed for the end zone.

Well, Joseph Noteboom started to celebrate five yards too soon and got tackled from behind by 49ers linebacker NaVorro Bowman. He caused a fumble just before the end zone.

Bowman then pushed the ball towards Rams tight end Davis Allen who was doing the worm dance and that is when the gltch allowed his hand to pick up the ball while still doing the dance. The ball literally becomes one with his arm like he was Venom.

View: https://twitter.com/DMendy02/status/1761511776934314426

BuffaloRam

Hall of Fame
A Madden glitch.... screws the forty-whiners...
Rams win!! :laugh3::eyeroll:

While getting ready to kick a field goal, the Rams suddenly ran a fake play that had Rams QB Brett Rypien throwing a dart to offensive tackle Joseph Noteboom who was wide open and headed for the end zone.

Well, Joseph Noteboom started to celebrate five yards too soon and got tackled from behind by 49ers linebacker NaVorro Bowman. He caused a fumble just before the end zone.

Bowman then pushed the ball towards Rams tight end Davis Allen who was doing the worm dance and that is when the gltch allowed his hand to pick up the ball while still doing the dance. The ball literally becomes one with his arm like he was Venom.

View: https://twitter.com/DMendy02/status/1761511776934314426

I laughed way harder at this than I should have!

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor