2024 NFL Draft Talk, News, Rumors, and Selections

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Pretty risky.. because if they don't win soon Raheem won't be around to see Penix start.
Blank doesn't seem to have a history of fast fires. That said he's old and who knows how long he owns the team.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Pretty risky.. because if they don't win soon Raheem won't be around to see Penix start.
Like @OldSchool said, Blank is not a guy who has a quick trigger and was openly upset about having to fire Morris the 1st time around.
He'll have at least 4 years unless the team is just tragically awful, which I dont see happening.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
The recruiting violation was that $14 can be a 'BRIBE' to encourage the recruit to attend Michigan versus all the other Universities. :laugh2:

That is definitely worthy of a two game suspension, same as the "cheating" suspension. :eyeroll:

If they added fries to that would that have been a 3 game suspension?

Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1

Come on bro, don't be drinking early on in the day!
You should be laughing at yourself, not at me. It was not about the hamburger. Harbaugh met the recruits and texted the recruits during a CoVid 19 dead period. A dead period means no coaches can contact any recruit. He tried to act like he didn’t know they were on campus and he just ran into them.

I know it’s hard to be objective with your favorite team and it’s easy to believe that it was some absurd witch hunt. But, it was in fact a recruiting violation. Harbaugh committed a recruiting violation the first year that he was the Michigan coach. Harbaugh didn’t like playing by the rules. He had other NCAA rules he skirted. The NCAA got tired of him going rogue.