OFFICIAL 2021 Free agency, cuts, trades, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Cards picks with Rodney Hudson, DeAndre Hopkins and Marcus Golden in hand.
  • Round 1, pick 16 (No. 16 overall)
  • Round 2, pick 17 (No. 49 overall)
  • Round 5, pick 16 (No. 160 overall)
  • Round 6, pick 39 (No. 223 overall)
  • Round 7, pick 16 (No. 243 overall)
  • Round 7, pick 20 (No. 247 overall)

I'd rather have ours with Jalen Ramsey and Stafford in hand.

Round 2: No. 57 overall
Round 3: No. 88 overall
Round 3: No. 103 overall (compensatory)
Round 4: No. 141 overall (compensatory)
Round 6: No. 209 overall
Round 7: No. 252 overall

Draft day ammunition is debatable, but the team with the loaded roster is not debatable.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I remember him being a Beast inside, but damn we would have to make room for him as he will be in big demand!

It would be awesome but the only likely way would be to sell him on having a career year next to AD and sign him to a cheap one year deal. Then get a third for him in 2023 comp picks

But then what do they do with Robinson Gaines and SJD. One would lose playing time.

I think we just have to be glad he’s off the Seahawks.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
I would rather they sign a proven edge guy. Relying on OBO and Lewis puts them on shaky ground no matter how much potential they have. Sign a guy like Houston to rotate in.
Tell me just who is that proven edge guy that you’d rather use the money from restructuring Stafford’s contract?

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Tell me just who is that proven edge guy that you’d rather use the money from restructuring Stafford’s contract?

Justin Houston is still available and so is Melvin Ingram. Houston is over thirty but last year finished eighth in pass rush win rate. Ingram had an injured knee last year but if they think he can bounce back he could rotate with the other Rams edges to limit snaps. Plus he could be cheap for a year.

Apparently either Snead thinks he can draft a day one difference maker on the edge or they are willing to take their chances with two oft injured players and a so so guy in Hollins.

I just think an 8-10 sack guy on the other side could make the DLine incredible and maybe free up AD even more. I can dream but it really doesn’t sound like a far fetched move to me.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Here's one of mutual interest. Sammy Watkins to the Ravens on the cheap. One year $5,000,000 guranteed is all it took. What a difference 3 years can make. He's not even old.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I think Robinson is pegged to replace Brockers.

Reed is good. Just not sure that is the best use of the limited cap space remaining.
What's the story with Geno Atkins? I know he was hurt last year, but in a limited role as Donald's back up and some 3rd & long situations, he would be interesting if he is close to being healthy.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
he was the starter last season until the injury occurred before a down was played.

yeah I wonder if they feel like that's not a need they need to prioritize in the draft because they do want to see how Howard performs.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
yeah I wonder if they feel like that's not a need they need to prioritize in the draft because they do want to see how Howard performs.

I don't think they can trust he will stay healthy. They need another option.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Here's one of mutual interest. Sammy Watkins to the Ravens on the cheap. One year $5,000,000 guranteed is all it took. What a difference 3 years can make. He's not even old.

I wonder if this is Watkins flippant attitude toward football?

Good player. Heart not all in.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't think they can trust he will stay healthy. They need another option.

Makes sense. I can see why people think it won't be high though. I'm from Maryland so personally I would love an elite linebackers group. Even if it's a jack of all trades like dylan moses or pete werner

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Chase Daniels to the Chargers.

I know nobody cares and why should they. I just wanted to say I read that he's made $40m so far in his career. Has he even started a game in the league?

What a life, hold a clipboard and rake in the millions.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bizarrely Kurt I was in NY in 2018 on holiday with some pals and we went to the Bears - Giants game. Chase Daniel was starting for the Bears that day. They lost.