OFFICIAL 2021 Free agency, cuts, trades, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I think we're saying the same thing there Philly. So yeah, I agree. :cheers2:
Yeah, was really just responding to your last potential assertion, which you also doubted, that they were locked in on Atwell.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Denver feels like the right spot... But hey, who else might get in the mix?

Guesses?

Denver holds some power if there is a lack of serious bidders.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Very sad! Watched him play a couple of times in college.

Where in Hawaii? I believe he went to Mater Dei HS.Might have been a lot of partying there ? Don’t know why he went to Hawaii (grades?)
Matt Barkley & Matt Lienert went QB’s there as well.

I’ve seen kids get messed up early in life & struggle after sports.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Denver feels like the right spot... But hey, who else might get in the mix?

Guesses?

Denver holds some power if there is a lack of serious bidders.

Raiders. I don't think NFC teams are on the table, but if they are maybe Philly or the aints.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Raiders. I don't think NFC teams are on the table, but if they are maybe Philly or the aints.
I could see the Skins making a strong move. They have a lot of young talent so they could give a player plus picks. They are a QB away kind of like Tampa was.

And if GB gives up Rogers it will be a case where they will be rebuilding for a couple yrs behind a young QB and after that Rogers may be gone.

So it's not like they are trading a 26 yr old QB that they would have to deal with in the NFC for 10 years. So no reason not to get the most value regardless where it comes from.

dang

Legend
I could see the Skins making a strong move. They have a lot of young talent so they could give a player plus picks. They are a QB away kind of like Tampa was.

And if GB gives up Rogers it will be a case where they will be rebuilding for a couple yrs behind a young QB and after that Rogers may be gone.

So it's not like they are trading a 26 yr old QB that they would have to deal with in the NFC for 10 years. So no reason not to get the most value regardless where it comes from.
Agree. If they get a solid QB they can lock down the almighty NFC East. That defense is looking scary good.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I have no place to post this, so here it is.

Do we have a wise-guy on Rams on Demand? I sure hope so!

On the NFL Talk front page, there is a box on the right-hand-side that lists the Rams' recent nine draft selections. However, ten names are listed.

Listed as pick #69 is LS John Holmes.

I briefly considered this an odd but inadvertent error. Now I am wondering.

John Holmes was a famous thespian many years ago. Well known for his 'impressive' talent. The #69 seems like an interesting choice, so I am thinking this was not a mere error/coincidence. Now the LS designation has me a little puzzled. Long Snapper seems a little heavy-handed.

So, am I correct in my analysis; or do I have issues that only a professional can resolve? These choices are not mutually exclusive.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I have no place to post this, so here it is.

Do we have a wise-guy on Rams on Demand? I sure hope so!

On the NFL Talk front page, there is a box on the right-hand-side that lists the Rams' recent nine draft selections. However, ten names are listed.

Listed as pick #69 is LS John Holmes.

I briefly considered this an odd but inadvertent error. Now I am wondering.

John Holmes was a famous thespian many years ago. Well known for his 'impressive' talent. The #69 seems like an interesting choice, so I am not thinking this was a mere error/coincidence. Now the LS designation has me a little puzzled. Long Snapper seems a little heavy-handed.

So, am I correct in my analysis; or do I have issues that only a professional can resolve? These choices are not mutually exclusive.

Memento called this out a couple days ago, although i'm not sure CGI has adequately addressed the issue. Could be Russian hackers or even the same gang that shut down the gas pipeline in the east, but if they're trying to bribe ROD, don't give them a cent. :beer2:
Wouldn't you know that it would be a girl to first alert us to a John Holmes sighting. :gig:

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Memento called this out a couple days ago, although i'm not sure CGI has adequately addressed the issue. Could be Russian hackers or even the same gang that shut down the gas pipeline in the east, but if they're trying to bribe ROD, don't give them a cent. :beer2:
Memento is an astute and wise poster. Also a little damaged and disturbed. One of my personal favorites.

I never considered Russian interference. I was thinking it was X.

Last edited: