OFFICIAL 2021 Coaching changes / Black Monday

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

Psycho_X

Legend
So far no Staley rumors *knock on wood*. One thing going for us is he's a defensive coach which doesn't get as much hype these days and he's still very new with no head coaching experience on any level with only one year as a coordinator. I think/hope he might get a few token interviews but will be with us for a few more years.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I could see us lose both Staley and Holmes, which would really suck.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Surprised Spanos will pay a guy to not coach. I thought he would get the axe though. Seems like a great guy he’ll get another look imo.

View: https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1346136596391866373?s=19

I don't think he will this year. Lynn made poor in game decisions. Often finding ways to lose.
I like the guys as well, but that Chargers roster is solid on both sides if the ball.

I'm not blaming it all on Lynn. The Chargers have had injury issues, but there was still plenty of talent on that team to win.

If I'm a hot HC candidate, the Chargers would be at or near the top of my list. That team can win now and Herbert is the real deal.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't think he will this year. Lynn made poor in game decisions. Often finding ways to lose.
I like the guys as well, but that Chargers roster is solid on both sides if the ball.

I'm not blaming it all on Lynn. The Chargers have had injury issues, but there was still plenty of talent on that team to win.

If I'm a hot HC candidate, the Chargers would be at or near the top of my list. That team can win now and Herbert is the real deal.
Absolutely a top opening after probably only Jax. Good roster young qb and cap space.

Q729

Legend
What a great feeling to not be in the coaching carousel discussion AND actually looking forward to a playoff game.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
He could, I think Detroit makes sense so he could stay in the region. I also think Michigan offered him a huge extension but hasn’t signed it yet.

Really hoping that 49ers DC Robert Saleh gets the opportunity here, Dearborn native, seems like a good fit and would get him out of San Francisco.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I worry that Aubrey Pleasant may get calls for DC position. Hard to argue with the success of the dbacks he's worked with.
Yes, I understand that the Rams wouldnt have to allow him to interview, but McVay has also not stood in the way of coaches getting opportunity

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I worry that Aubrey Pleasant may get calls for DC position. Hard to argue with the success of the dbacks he's worked with.
Yes, I understand that the Rams wouldnt have to allow him to interview, but McVay has also not stood in the way of coaches getting opportunity
Wouldn’t be surprised if he got a chance and he deserves it. Kind of curious if he gets a shot with us as well or if somebody tries to grab him before and if Staley gets a HC gig.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
At what point does McVay just become the general manager of the entire NFL...he interviews and selects his guys the rest of the league interviews his interviewees