OFFICIAL 2020 cuts, trades, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
2 QBs
3 RBs
4 TEs
6 WRs
10 OL
6 DL
4 OLBs
4 ILBs
6 CBs
4 Ss
1 K
1 P
That totals 51 so room for 2 more players, probably extra S and OLB

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Was just hearing he wasn’t practicing. Can’t blame backs wanting to get theirs but I’d rather just keep drafting them.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

all the teams that wanted the next kamara can now trade for the actual kamara.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
more that lose their jobs, the better...more time for activism....their true calling

Can we not? Football is very near and we don’t need to start violating board rules so close to the season...

EasyE

Starter
Can we not? Football is very near and we don’t need to start violating board rules so close to the season...

i won't be watching this year....the football field is supposed to be for football.... not slogans or personal diatribes...why does not the NFL have the same policy as this forum?

but thank u anyway....

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
You can believe as you like. I support you having a take whether I agree with it or not.

However, board rules are no politics. That’s what I was referring to when I said ‘can we not’. This isn’t the place.

I can’t address your question because no politics. Dem’s de rulez...