2016 Predictions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Did somebody fart in here?
200.gif

images

FRO

Legend
6-10
- Passing offense will be one of the leagues worst
- Secondary is shaky
- Fisher is the HC

I just do not see this team any different from the previous 3 years. Big time talent in key areas, but the offense again will hinder the team.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
6-10
- Passing offense will be one of the leagues worst
- Secondary is shaky
- Fisher is the HC

I just do not see this team any different from the previous 3 years. Big time talent in key areas, but the offense again will hinder the team.

Barring injury offensive line is much better and a full year of Gurley, plus I do believe QB play will be improved, IMO, that is at the very minimum two games better, but I'm holding out hope for 10-6, however, Fisher is the Head Coach, but Rams could do much worse and have with Scott Linehan and Steve Spagnuolo.

Sure do miss you @FRO !
semipro_convicieuxchar_450.jpg

FRO

Legend
I don't see Case Keenum being an improvement over 2015 Case Keenum. Yes Gurley is fantastic and the line should be much improved, but the receivers are horrible. Let's be honest. The duo of Britt and Austin has to be near the league bottom as far as starters and Keenum is near the bottom as well. Like the last two years if the passing game were at least average the team would have playoff hopes. The secondary has to be concerning too, although I see potential there. There is no potential in the pass offense and there hasn't been since Holt.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
I don't see Case Keenum being an improvement over 2015 Case Keenum. Yes Gurley is fantastic and the line should be much improved, but the receivers are horrible. Let's be honest. The duo of Britt and Austin has to be near the league bottom as far as starters and Keenum is near the bottom as well. Like the last two years if the passing game were at least average the team would have playoff hopes. The secondary has to be concerning too, although I see potential there. There is no potential in the pass offense and there hasn't been since Holt.
How do some of you guys even have fun following this team? Are you just sooo afraid to be optimistic that you will be let down.

I'm just waiting for some of you to start a 2017 draft thread, and the season hasn't started yet.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I don't see Case Keenum being an improvement over 2015 Case Keenum. There is no potential in the pass offense and there hasn't been since Holt.

IDK, I see a big difference in Keenum this year plus he is much more comfortable in the offense, he had a great preseason there is no debating that and as to Britt & Austin I think they are better then you are giving them credit for, but the proof will be in the pudding. IMO, they have upgraded the TE position and the addition of Mike Thomas & Nelson Spruce and once Cooper gets back will upgrade the WR unit as well.

My concern at this moment is special team coverage hopefully they will clean that up, however, as fans we have taken the unit for granted on how well they coverage punts and kick offs under John Fassel.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Damn you @FRO. I did terrible, did not expect the OL to be worse than the previous season, let alone almost any season I can recall and there have been some terrible ones.

And then we gotta admit that a certain Cowboys fan was right. :headexplosion:

What a terrible damn year 2016 was. Glad it's over.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
How'd you do?

Well, ... my prediction was 100% right-on. :D

Not sure where our OL ranks in the history of the NFL, but it has to be top 10 worst or close.

TexasRam

Legend
I have us at 6-10.

Worst WR crew in football. The rookies show promise but WR always takes a few years. The box will stack against the the run because of our anemic predictable passing attack.

Secondary is lacking coverage depth. If Trumaine or EJ go down it will be impossible to cover NFL Wr's. Joyner, Sensabaugh and Roberson will all be out of the league in Two years. Garbage.

Coaching. Greg Williams is in the plus column but ultimately Fishers inability to change his offensive approach will result in the same as last year. Bottom of the barrel pass game.

Besides the optimistic 6 win thing this poster was right yet again.

not%20worthy.gif

006e74b9b74d9f315b331fcf41e95e65.gif