2016 FINAL 53

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

…..

Legend
Suck-itis....it hit Williams hard this preseason....and was on Reynolds a bit when Goff got sacked versus Dallas....Battle came down with it first, and couldn't shake it throughout camp & ota's....

I think I need to send my girlfriend to Rams camp :sneaky:

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I've been busy last two days.....what happend to Williams and Reynolds during the game that put them on IR?????

Also...any insight on Battle and how he could ruin this opportunity? Was he lazy or really hurt?
Afternoon Dog
I can not answer your question on Williams because I have not seen any signs of any injuries best guess would be something to do with his back???

Garrett Reynolds was seriously rolled up on by a Viking DT. He tries to get off the field but could not put any of his weight on it. It looked like a high ankle type injury that will take about 6 to 7 weeks to recover from..so he could be a real good candidate to be designated as a IR to return after the bye subject.

Battle has been gimpy & very slow to get better the injury is an old one from early TC so he has not done well on the rehabbing end if with the bad knee he simply could not keep low enough to keep the DE's & OSLb'ers from getting under his pads & push carting him where ever they wanted Battle to go....he was quick footed though & could remain in front of some DE's. Still just too raw to be our swing OT so Boudreau was forced to go with Pace Murphy @ OLT reserve & Andrew Donnal as ORT reserve.

@t this point it might be a good ideal not to give up on Battle & would look for him to be added to the PS once again just like last season.

Last edited:

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
I'm hoping the Rams get active on the waiver wire, easily see a few positions in need of improvement. Maybe a trade in the wings ?

Sort of late for a trade. The cuts are in, unless a deal was cut before there the deadline which typically would be announced by now. We are now looking at waiver pickups (we are 15th in line) and released players that we have to compete for. If have been released, I am only thinking about the Rams if I am a defensive or special teams player.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Sort of late for a trade. The cuts are in, unless a deal was cut before there the deadline which typically would be announced by now. We are now looking at waiver pickups (we are 15th in line) and released players that we have to compete for. If have been released, I am only thinking about the Rams if I am a defensive or special teams player.

CB Eric Rowe is apparently available for trade and CB D'Joun Smith might be worth a waiver look. jmo.

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
Afternoon Dog
I can not answer your question on Williams because I have not seen any signs of any injuries best guess would be something to do with his back???

Garrett Reynolds was seriously rolled up on by a Viking DT. He tries to get off the field but could not put any of his weight on it. It looked like a high ankle type injury that will take about 6 to 7 weeks to recover from..so he could be a real good candidate to be designated as a IR to return after the bye subject.

Battle has been gimpy & very slow to get better the injury is an old one from early TC so he has not done well on the rehabbing end if with the bad knee he simply could not keep low enough to keep the DE's & OSLb'ers from getting under his pads & push carting him where ever they wanted Battle to go....he was quick footed though & could remain in front of some DE's. Still just too raw to be our swing OT so Boudreau was forced to go with Pace Murphy @ OLT reserve & Andrew Donnal as ORT reserve.

Thanks for the detail.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Time to predict the practice squad now??

Batte
McRoberts
Duke
Fox
Seau
Chubb
Green

Who else?

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Can Sensabaugh play FS, because he doesn't look very promising as a CB.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Well, this is the 53 as it stands today. I really think we'll see a few more changes in the near future............

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'm shocked that we're going in with so few defensive backs. I have to think that we've got an eye on someone.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Time to predict the practice squad now??

Batte
McRoberts
Duke
Fox
Seau
Chubb
Green

Who else?

1Mike Jordan CB
2C.Bryant Safety
3Battle
4McRoberts
5Duke
6Fox
7Seau
8Chubb
9Green

We still need one more?

fearsomefour

Legend
The first series & was done

Who is going to back up NT Brockers ?
Yeah.
Don't love keeping Sims over Thomas. Not at all. I get its a speed D, then why bring Thomas in? He was effective this preseason. Maybe that is loyalty to Sims. The only thing I remember about his play last year were multiple personal foul penalties.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Yeah.
Don't love keeping Sims over Thomas. Not at all. I get its a speed D, then why bring Thomas in? He was effective this preseason. Maybe that is loyalty to Sims. The only thing I remember about his play last year were multiple personal foul penalties.
Rams better be looking for several NT's who could fit on our Practice Squad.