2014 Training Camp Schedule

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
The 2014 St. Louis Rams Bud Light Training Camp presented Dr Pepper will feature 14 open practices at Rams Park, and an open scrimmage held at the Edward Jones Dome, the team announced today.

Rookies will report to Rams Park on July 21 and the remainder of the team will report to camp on July 24. The first public practice will be held at 3:30 p.m. CT on Friday, July 25. The open scrimmage at the Edward Jones Dome begins at 12:30 p.m. on Saturday, August 2.
Autograph sessions with select players will follow each practice and the open scrimmage.

Below is a complete schedule of the Rams 2014 training camp practices open to the public:

Date Open Practice Times
Friday, July 25 Practice 3:30 p.m.
Saturday, July 26 Practice 3:30 p.m.
Sunday, July 27 Practice 5:30 p.m.
Tuesday, July 29 Practice 3:30 p.m.
Thursday, July 31 Practice 5:30 p.m.
Friday, August 1 Practice 3:30 p.m.
Saturday, August 2 Scrimmage 12:30 p.m. at Edward Jones Dome
Monday, August 4 Practice 3:30 p.m.
Tuesday, August 5 Practice 5:30 p.m.
Thursday, August 7 Practice 3:30 p.m.
Monday, August 11 Practice 3:30 p.m.
Tuesday, August 12 Practice 5:30 p.m.
Thursday, August 14 Practice 3:30 p.m.
Tuesday, August 19 Practice 3:30 p.m.
Wed., August 20 Practice 3:30 p.m.

Weather and field conditions are evaluated daily, so all dates and times provided are subject to change, including autograph sessions. Parking will be available at the lot directly north of Rams Park at no charge. No parking will be allowed at area businesses or in the Rams Park parking lot. Video cameras and alcohol are prohibited.

For up-to-date practice schedules, please call the training camp hotline at 314-982-7267.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I count 15 @CoachO . How many reports can we count on? They are my favorite part of the TC season!

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Hey Coach, I hate going to the PD although you and Hammer always had great camp reports. Will you be posting reports on here? PLEASE :)

CoachO

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hey Coach, I hate going to the PD although you and Hammer always had great camp reports. Will you be posting reports on here? PLEASE :)

I started posting them on here last year as well, and more than likely will ONLY be posting them here. I haven't been back on the PD post for quite some time.

And yes, I will be posting. Just got back from the OTA this afternoon. I will try to put something together shortly.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I started posting them on here last year as well, and more than likely will ONLY be posting them here. I haven't been back on the PD post for quite some time.

And yes, I will be posting. Just got back from the OTA this afternoon. I will try to put something together shortly.

Awesome!

You know we respect and are much more respectful on here than THAT place. We all appreciate having some eyes and ears to report back. Especially us folks that don't live in St.Louis.

sostl

Starter
Thanks! Now I can book my flight. Will be there the first week and a half of TC

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig

@CoachO I also don't visit Rams Stalk any longer. Is Hammer still there? Do you think you can convince him to contribute his reports here as well?