2008 Draft Do-Over

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap20...nfl-draft-doover-miami-dolphins-get-matt-ryan

This was the year we took Chris Long second overall. The writer has us taking Jake Long instead (after Miami take Matt Ryan).

Makes sense to me. He could have watched Orlando's last season in St Louis and learned under him before starting in his second year.

I love Chris Long, he's a leader on this team, he's a key to the defense and he's under-rated to a large degree but second overall pick? I'm not sure. (he goes pick 17 to the Lions in this do-over).

I realise this type of thing is done just for the sake of it and for a bit of fun but Chris Williams still being a first round pick even in the do-over (pick 19 to the Panthers)? Naaaaaaah!

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
That could of happened! The misses on the d line probably prevent it though! Chris was a favorite and was needed at that time.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I don't agree with some of their assessments at all. I know I might be a bit of a homer, but no way I would have taken Aqib Talib, Rogers-Cromartie, Jerod Mayo, Brandon Albert, Dustin Keller over Chris Long or Calais Campbell