200 Iggles Fans on One Flight to LaLa Land

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Probably exaggerated and it was reported by a homer sportscaster in WIP in Philly that the flight was packed with Iggle fans.....If they do take over the Coliseum (and I doubt that), how much fun will it bee to see them streaming out in the 3rd quarter? Or if it's close, watching crestfallen fans in green being stunned by that final Jared Goff drive to win it in the 4th quarter?

YES!:yess:

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
I hate flying, but if i was stuck on a flight from Philly to LA with nothing but Eagles fans. Crashing wouldnt seem so bad.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I hope they are just a "Tinge-of-Green" in a "Sea of Blue"!! GO RAMS!!
_CLEVELAND_RAMS.jpg
Win this one, for all the Fans Past and present!!!!

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
As someone whom has resided in SoCal pretty much my entire life, lemme assure anyone out there that yes it is true, the whack east coasters do crawl out of the woodwork to root for their teams, NY, Boston, Philly... usually very loud and for the most part decent respectful folks

But the notion they will be anywhere close to the number of Rams fans in just plain silly

Tell you this, it will be a very loud and spirited crown to say the least

Last edited:

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
I don't want it to be so close that we have to win it in the fourth quarter.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
I hate flying, but if i was stuck on a flight from Philly to LA with nothing but Eagles fans. Crashing wouldnt seem so bad.

See now this is a glass half empty scenario. Me, I'm more glass half full and if I still lived in LA I would entertain the idea of hanging out at LAX after the game until I started seeing eagles jerseys being dropped off at the curb. I would then purchase 2 round trip tickets to Philly on the next flight out, making sure the seats were located in the middle of the plane so every eagle fan could hear me and my friend excitingly rehash every ram highlight and analyze every eagle mistake which lead to the rams victory. Of course blending in occasional good natured ribbing at the fans onboard is a plus. Uh stewardess could you please do something about the crying baby back there. Oh it's not a baby. Well in that case please send him a Mai tai and tell him its from Jared Goff, that's 2 f's...and give him this vomit purse. I have a feeling hes going to need it.

Is that wrong?

Last edited:

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
I'd imagine a lot of people are going to be getting down. An Eagle fan is going to say the wrong thing and get his teeth knocked in.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What would be worse, 200 Philly fans, or 200 Lawyers?
Crashing still seems the better alternative

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This was the takeoff.
200.gif

and this must be their leader.
200.gif

some in flight pictures.
200.gif

200.gif

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I wonder how the plane smelled LOL.

I hope it's not even close, I want to see the Rams dominate in all 3 phases.

I'd love to see a 3-4 score margin, like 38-10 or something along those lines.

I'd like to see the media saying "the Rams just beat the shit out of the Eagles".

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Oh the humanity.

See now this is a glass half empty scenario. Me, I'm more glass half full and if I still lived in LA I would entertain the idea of hanging out at LAX after the game until I started seeing eagles jerseys being dropped off at the curb. I would then purchase 2 round trip tickets to Philly on the next flight out, making sure the seats were located in the middle of the plane so every eagle fan could hear me and my friend excitingly rehash every ram highlight and analyze every eagle mistake which lead to the rams victory. Of course blending in occasional good natured ribbing at the fans onboard is a plus. Uh stewardess could you please do something about the crying baby back there. Oh it's not a baby. Well in that case please send him a Mai tai and tell him its from Jared Goff, that's 2 f's...and give him this vomit purse. I have a feeling hes going to need it.

Is that wrong?

No Wolfdogg! It is not wrong! Well played sir. Might I submit my application to travel with you on your transcontinental celebration? We could break out in rendition of “Ram It”. Maybe even bring up Flippers running out of the stadium at the Vet in ‘89 after knocking the Eagles out of the playoffs.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame

Is that wrong?
Lol. That just sounds like an ass beating waiting to happen. Eagles fans aren't known for their good sense of humor or jest.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Lol. That just sounds like an ass beating waiting to happen. Eagles fans aren't known for their good sense of humor or jest.

Haha.You're right. When buying the tickets I'd have to tell the ticket agent they might wanna make sure there's a u.s. Marshall onboard.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Oh the humanity.

No Wolfdogg! It is not wrong! Well played sir. Might I submit my application to travel with you on your transcontinental celebration? We could break out in rendition of “Ram It”. Maybe even bring up Flippers running out of the stadium at the Vet in ‘89 after knocking the Eagles out of the playoffs.

The ram it rendition would definitely incite an ass kicking only in that case the Marshall would be playing Leslie Nielsons role in the airplane scene shown above.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I hope they pack it in and then suffer through an @$$ stomping by the Rams.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
I hope United serves them old guacamole and everyone gets the D, or some unruly Rams fan throws a fit and their flight gets diverted and they miss the game.

Here's to hoping!

:poop:

Last edited:

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
As someone whom has resided in SoCal pretty much my entire life, lemme assure anyone out there that yes it is true, the whack east coasters do crawl out of the woodwork to root for their teams, NY, Boston, Philly... usually very loud and for the most part decent respectful folks

But the notion they will be anywhere close to the number of Rams fans in just plain silly

Tell you this, it will be a very loud and spirited crown to say the least

I just hope everyone gets to enjoy the game and no stupid fights or anyone gets hurt like some of the other games we've read about.